Beginner industrialist (5M SP, 3 month old) looking for high-sec corp

Hello,

Started this fascinating game about 3 months ago. I live in Finland, 35 years old, physicist by education. I have trained about 5M skill points so far mainly in exploration, mining and production. I’m now looking for my first non NPC corp.

I have recently started my first T2 production activites nearby Jita. I wrote a python script to analyze all the T2 products out there using ESI, calculate their input and output market prices and chose the most profitable ones to begin with. I invent the T2 BP copies from T1 ones, buy the input materials from Jita, manufacture nearby, and sell the output to Jita. So far I’m making about 10M ISK/h when I can keep the production line going. In addition I have recently done my first exploration rounds in wormholes which seems quite lucrative as well. However, I’ll be honest that my profits are currently heavily limited by the time I can spend in this game, which is like 2 hours per day during the week and maybe a bit more during the weekend.

Any high-sec corps out there based let’s say < 10 jumps within Jita that could support or benefit from the type of activities I’m doing?

1 Like

Hi
We are Red Phoenix Rising.
You can find us in chat: RPR public
We are a general skills Corp. always looking for new and old pilots where real life comes first
Jump in our chat so we can answer any of your questions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.