Looking for a highsec mining corp

I am a miner looking for a high sec corporation that has an ore buy back, that also has moon mining and does not require pvp. I mine with one omega and four alphas. I do not mind group ops or pve ops. I usualy play everyday in the afternoons to late at night and I am in the US East time zone. I do not mind coms of any kind or discord. I also do not mind ESI checks. Feel free to mail me in game if you think I would be a good fit for your corp.

MALRO is the place to go

I would also be happy with any home at this point.

1 Like

@Rrei_Ayanami,

If you are happy to have any home maybe its worth considering a move to our Null sec home where mining and manufacturing has a higher yield ?

FAYN Industries

Maybe, I have tried null before and it really didn’t work out for me. But not all corps are the same espically when it comes to null sec. If I did do null I wouldn’t bring my alphas just my main. If you could give me some more information maybe it is my next step.

1 Like

Join CODE.

1 Like

Galactic Deep Space Industries are always looking for more members. We focus on mining, industry and mission running. All of this working together,

Mining - What you mine is 100% yours, you can do with it what you want. We do offer a buyback scheme, where you can sell to us and we do a lot of the work for you. We run several moondrills and through our alliance have access to more.

We don’t mind if you’re new or an old hand. The most important thing for us is a strong corporate community. We therefore encourage players to come join us in the system where there is lots to mine. We also ask them to get involved int he corp chat channel so that they get to know people. We have found that corporations live and die by the communication within, therefore this is one of our most important things.

If you want to know more please get in touch.

Best
Kaltos

Red Phoenix Rising Is a Corp where Real Life comes first.
currently we don’t have a by back plan. But if you need one I’m sure we can work one out.
Come find us in Chat: RPR public

@Rrei_Ayanami,

Well we are focus mainly on Industry inside a large alliance that controls the space around us. We have the ability to do anything industrial you want to try from building ammo to Keepstars (we have just completed our second Keep) Moon mining, Abyssal sites, Ice mining and much more.

The community is setup from two main groups split into two main TZ EU and US we usually have about 10-15 people on comms chatting during those times and never really a time when there isn’t anyone on there.

We have lived in our current system for about 2 years and the setup with the infrastructure is some of the best available. We do not have mandatory actions we simply try to present opportunities to do many different things and you choose what you want to be part of or not.

Check out Frontier Acquisitions in Isikano

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.