Im looking for a corperation to join for mining Null/Low

I’m relatively new to the game and looking for a corp to join in order to mine, i can pilot the rorqual and t2 minig barges, orca, and bowhead. i can fly lots of combat ships but it isnt my thing. Basically i need a safe space to pilot my rorqual, no insurance or payment for ore is required i just want to mine safely.

2 Likes

Goons, Delve…

1 Like

I’m actually someone I think can help you out with that. Send me a mail in game to this toon and I’ll help you out.

Btw, I am in goon and I believe I can give you what you want or need for content.

1 Like

I did

1 Like

Hi,

Im a recruiter for Bovril, a mining/industry corp and part of GSF.

Check out more about us here:

1 Like

Hey there @Nathan_Holset, I can offer you a decently safe environment for your activities but as you are aware you need to follow a few protocols to be able to call these places safer than any others. Times of operation, WH’s and attention are the Three main aspects and there is often a good response fleet ready to save allied Rorquals.

Come over for a chat to FAYN Industries and see if we fit the bill.

Regards

PJHustle
FAYN Industries
CEO

1 Like

we are in 0.5 sec one jump from 0.4. we are a non-war dec corp. casual no pressure crew here. we have more than 17 athanor to get plenty of moon ore. since we are in low the rorqual is out but we do boost our fleets all the time.

1 Like

We are high sec corp , area no ossessive gankers and no wars , hit me up …

1 Like

stay in highsec.

1 Like

Nope, Hi-Sec not safe! :rofl:

1 Like

Come to AnMares we are from Eastern Federation a good, maybe the best Alliance.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.