LF Corp - NS Mining

o7

Looking for a chill mining corp in an established null sec pocket. English speaking and on from 9a to 5p EST. On while I’m working and mining or boosting is what I like. Mostly combat skills but I can fly Porpoise and Orca. 65M SP, Indy Command 5. I’m going to work my way through the mining ships and skills as I get settled.

I’m aiming for a smaller mining corp that is part of a larger alliance in some secured area of Null. My goal is to mine during my work day and sell back to the corp. Share memes and maybe pew pew every now and then.

Fly Safe.

Hi Zackzor hope that you are doing well today check out what we offer and see if it lines up with what your looking for.

What we are looking for are industrialists and pvpers across all time zones who want to join a growing laid back community in secure 0.0 Sov Space.

1. We offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of plex or isk. Corporation Tenure Rewards Guidelines
  2. We have high end public moons, belt mining, and PvE sites with rorq and capital defense support.
  3. We have fast and free JF services that do hauls as needed.
  4. We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, moon reaction products and pvp loot from our corp members at Eveprasial Jita buy prices rather than local prices.
  5. Daily alliance level PvP Securtiy, Roams, and Hot Drop fleets.
  6. Free replacement mining and pvp ships for active members.
  7. We pay you for every PvP kill and assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops! - Bounty Program and SRP and Fleet Payment Guidelines
  8. Additional corp SRP pay out on top of alliance SRP for any losses that occur while in alliance mining or pvp fleets.
  9. Finally Fly when you want to and dock when you don’t there are no requirements for attending fleets / ops.

If you would like to know more message or mail Rockius in game and I will get back with you ASAP.

Always looking for new friends :slight_smile:

Hey there Zackzor,

I’m a part of a growing Null sec corp called Fatalix Industries. We have a bunch of mining/industry opportunities available to our members, with some fleet PvP mixed in too.

We have a buyback program, access to lots of blueprints and lots of experienced pilots. Also, we have plex rewards for pilots who are at the top of the corp in FATs and Kills for each month.

Please reach out to me via mail of Join the 'FXIN Public" chat channel in game for more info!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Malthael Thellere

Not sure what tz you are in, but you might enjoy flying with us in npc null.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.