New player looking for Mining corp

Hey,

I’m a new player, I played for a couple of months eve years ago so I think I’d class myself as a noobie! I’m looking for a noobie friendly industrial/mining corp.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know:)

Good day! Take a look on this topic [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
We are Null Sec corporation inside friendly and newbro friendly alliance. We have really good oportunities for miniers both experienced and not. We have realy good space to mine in a high sec and in a null sec and also we have lots of BPO (cap ships and parts included) so you can either build stuff or make BPC and sell them out (easy money, really easy :slight_smile: ) If you are intrested - mail me either in-game or on discord Glorfindeil#2642
Fly safe!

Hello @Kirkland_Brinalle , I am a recruiter for Internet Terrorists. We are located in the fade region of null sec space with Mordus Angels alliance. We own r32 moons and have a strong indy core with alot of pvp and capital alts. We have available in corp jump freighter services and even an alliance fc.
https://discord.gg/txhxpgB is a link to our corporate discord. Stop by and check us out.

We can give all u need to mine and build bro! we always need some good miners to keep us stock of ships to pew pew… plus we always try to keep safe our loved miners! give us a try! B.L.A.C.K.
o7

You will definitely find a budding group of pilots with us. We are relaxed and easy to get in touch with out of game if you’re stuck or have any questions.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.