Looking for a Mining Corp

Hi guys n gals,

I’m a returning player but have started over on a new account so still pretty low sp. I’m looking to join a corp that has a focus on fleet boosted mining ops. I play most evenings and do so mainly to relax so I tend to prefer high-sec mining but am also open to low-sec / nul mining. Like i said im just stating over so only in a Venture for now but should be in a barge this week.

Give me a shout if you think I’m a good fit for your Corp! Thanks!

–Psy

hello there my corporation recruiting players but at the moment our minig playrs are really low you can join us we do min but not often we mainly do misions you can join us in mision or we can join you in mining as well fin me in the game or look for HALO - United Nations Space Command [H-UNS] we live in high sec 0.7 sustem 7 jumps from Jita or join our recruit chanel in the game H-UNSC

We are currently recruiting to create a mining division and need members, we may be new but we do have big plans for the future that we can let you know about.

We want people to help us to achieve our goals so if you want to become actively involved we welcome it.

search Maquis

Greetings mate I know a corp I was in before that fits you perfectly, they do tons of mining ops, moons included, also do some trigl/incursion stuff. Pretty nice folks. They are located at a nice spot not far from amarr trade hub and away from main ganking pipes. If you interested, shoot me a mail.

Hey bussy can youncome on our discord for a chat

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. You could help build the morning division from the ground up! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Psythos, any interest in mining in Pochven?

Pochven is EVEs newest null-security region and it has the richest ore anomalies in the game, though you’ll REALLY want to be flying a prospect around outside of mining fleets.

The Triglavian ores (Rakovene, Beznazine, and Tallasonite) are all extremely valuable compared to ores found in both null-sec and high-sec, thanks to the miners distribution.

There is a bit of a grind to get the required standings to traverse the region but my corporation always has a few people farming standing throughout the day.

If any of this sounds interesting to you check us out on Discord or shoot me a PM in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.