Miner (with orca and good skills) looking for a Corp to mine with

Hey everyone,
I am a 14M SP player that has recently picked the game back up and I am looking for a mining focused Corp to join. I’ve recently started working from home due to the pandemic so I have lots of time to at least communicate with Corp members. I’m more than willing to help train new players as well as boost and organize mining ops.
Thanks everyone.
Fly safe

You are more than welcome to apply at Ibaka Industries. Always looking for good players.

hello there,

If you are looking for a great place to hang out come and join us at Astrum Diligentia.
we have ratters and miners really just an assorted bunch of weird but fun dudes who lve to be everywhere but mainly Tribute.
you can always hop onto discord and have a chatsie if you want to get to know us.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We are currently based in high-sec, in the Abudban area in the Heimatar region. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey dude would you be able to come on our discord for a chat?

Are you looking to stay in high sec or go to null I have opportunity in both areas come chat with me email Rorianis in game and we can get in discord and chat

Ideally I’d like to move to null in due time but I am also perfectly happy in high sec for the time being

1 Like

If you want to chat hit me up I have a High sec and null sec corp we can see where you would want to start eve mail me Rorianis and I will get you a discord link so we can chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.