Best ship and module to loot NPC mining

Hey guys glad to found this game.
First: I’m still alpha for a while. I’ve see a few videos how to loot a mining bager and I’m very interest.
I don’t have acess to a advance destroyer and I was thinking to buy a Cruiser from Navy Faction.
Is there any ship from this category can beat a mning barger?
If no what’s the best ship for a alpha to beat mining bager?
Best regards

Take a lesson from CODE. and use a neutron blaster catalyst to nuke them as fast as possible, then warp put, wait for the response ships to go away, and loot the leftover wreck.

Thank you after your reply I made a search and I’ve found this fit on E VE university Catalyst: T2 Gank
My last question is: What ammunition do I use? Iron charge with long range with lower damage or one with higher damage but lower range? Whats best strategy here?
Thank you very much.

If you can, use Void, it does the most damage, but you need to be right up in the targets face. Otherwise, use antimatter.

That isnt the best advice as they will be blown up before they kill the badger, the reason T3Ds are used is because you need a combat scanner to find the badger. Any fast ship that you can fit a combat scanner on will work, the tactic if you watch the videos is to shoot the NPC then let it warp and avoid the support fleet. Then combat scan it and warp at range, the support fleet will warp in and chase you, run away from them and the badger. Once you get fairly far warp 0 to the badger, the NPCs wont warp to you if they are still on grid giving you time to blow up the badger.

Alpha clones still can use tornado with T1 artillery, can not they? If you hunt T1 NPC hauler, that over 10 000 alpha damage machine can help:
[Tornado, over 10 000 alpha]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Phased Scoped Target Painter
Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script
Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script

1400mm ‘Scout’ Artillery I, Domination EMP L

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Projectile Collision Accelerator I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.