Blood Thirsty Keres Pilot Looking for New Home

Greetings. My current corp FEIGN is going into cold storage and for the first time 5+ years and I’m in search of
a new home. I’m looking for the following

• Active Low Sec / Null Sec PVP corp.
  • No TI-DI battles. 1-50 gangs
  • No nerds screaming in comms when they are pointed.
  • No OPSEC nonsense. (Supers/Titans of course exempt) Some narrative to why we are killing our neighbors.
  • General chill environment. Beers and bourbon.

What you get in me as a pilot:

• I will point and damp ■■■■ in my Keres and things will die.
  • I will get drunk and talk about George Washington, The American Revolution and Cheap Trick.

Please feel free to Eve Mail Me

2 Likes

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We specialize in small 10-50 man gang fleets and there’s always room for Tech 2 EWAR. We have pretty disciplined comms and people know not to be cancer on them.

We like to let our members know why we fight, so that’s why we always tell our members the reasons, with regular command updates, SOTAs, and communicative leadership, and we’re in general a laidback corp and alliance overall.

If you’re interested in learning more and/or applying, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Hey man, check us out! [All TZs] MDLAB is now opened! M*A*S*H needs YOU!
PvP laid back community in null sec!

1 Like

I want you to want me! I need you to need me!

Hi there, I represent ORCO (order collective) ,a smallish (roughly 80 toon) NullSec corp within Initiative Mercenaries Alliance. We are looking for new pilots to join us. We are a mature lot - both in age and in attitude, and we really like to chill out. We’re active, we enjoy pvp. In fact being a Keres pilot there is a particular doctrine we fly that you’d have a hell of a lot of fun with.

I can’t promise you wooden teeth made from cherry trees… but we are run by a Brit so there is always a chance for you to give him grief about the revolution.

Here’s hoping you have mighty wings, and that you never stop this game.

If you’re interested come say hello in our public channel, ORCO. (don’t forget the .)

Fly safe mate, and may the Dream Police live inside your head forever :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg

o/ @Dave_Lash

We are Ushra’Khan, FW Minmatar alliance and oldest existing alliance of Eve, let’s see how we could kill things together :

• Active Low Sec / Null Sec PVP corp. : Check, we are a low sec pvp alliance and a low sec pvp corp
  • No TI-DI battles. 1-50 gangs : low sec pvp, our daily baisis are small roams, plex fleets and 25-50 bigger BS fleets
  • No nerds screaming in comms when they are pointed : damn, we pvp all around the clock. I don’t even imagine the nightmare if our members did that.
  • No OPSEC nonsense. (Supers/Titans of course exempt) Some narrative to why we are killing our neighbors : we kill Amarrs for freeing our people, against their religious oppression and their enslavement of our nation. We also have a 15 years old blood feud with CVA.
  • General chill environment. Beers and bourbon : do you mind if some French people are more into wine ?

Hope to see you in the battlefield !

1 Like

Hi there
We are a uk based Corp, living in null. We are part of allaince and coalition so have space for all things eve.

See if we are your cup of tea by joining https://discord.gg/tZacyWu and having a chat

Fly safe o/

Hey Dave!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Damp-nerds I love it!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.