Bob's Bait and Tackle Wormhole Corp Is Recruiting

Are you a long time Eve player who has never been a part of a wormhole group and wonder if the huge isk making potential is true? Are you an old pro at wormhole space who is looking for a new place to call home? Or maybe you are a newbro who is looking for some help learning the game and are curious if you could make it in wormhole space? Well, look no further than Bob’s Bait and Tackle [BAITM].

We are a close-knit wormhole corp that enjoys PvP, PvE, Mining, Industry and Exploration. Our players have experience levels from newer players to long time veterans and we operate across multiple time zones. We offer a drama free environment with the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of building something special and making lots of isk. If you have never been in wormhole space we can offer training and assistance to get you quickly up to speed and making isk. The opportunities in wormhole space are almost endless and we want to work with you to take advantage of those

What We Offer:

• Small Gang PvP fun
  • Lucrative PvE Site Running
  • Gas Huffing and Ore Mining Fleets
  • Defense Fleets
  • Salvage Jobs
  • Learning From Wormhole Vets
  • Fun

What We Are Looking For:

• Players who speak English
  • Discord For Comms
  • Omega Accounts

If you are looking for a corp that is fun to play with and supportive you should check us out.

Come join our Discord at Bob’s Bait and Tackle

You can also join our in game recruitment channel at ‘Bait and Tackle Recruitment’

You can also message or email me, Tombstone Jack, directly in game.

Fly Safe!

1 Like

J space is the best space in the game. Let us show you how to exploit the vast resources of wormhole space. From C2 combat sites to C5 combat sites, we’ve got you covered.

Come join us in j space and help build something special.

We are growing. Come check us out.

The discord link does not seem to be working

come check it out! discord

Feel free to stop in and say hello! Discord

Bump!

Come visit us on our Discord Bob's Bait and Tackle

Come Check us out and jump in chat! Bob's Bait and Tackle

I’m interested. I’m looking to get back to Eve I have played off and on for years main account toon is somewhere around 95mil SP. I’ve mainly been a Hisec Andy but have dabbled in WH Corps in the past. I’m way out of practice and alot has changed. I live in Texas work nights off Sunday and Monday. Usually log on in the mornings to game for a little bit. Middle aged old guy.

Definately visit us on discord :slight_smile: Raiders of the Bifrost

Online and ready to talk Bob’s Bait and Tackle

Thanks for the invite! Back to WH life can’t wait!

We are still recruiting

If you are looking for a new corp or you always wanted to try out wormhole space come check us out.

We are growing! Come get in on the worm hole fun.

Recruiting Bump

Come check us out.