📌 BOOKMARK BARN: Regional & Special Purpose Collections for sale

[edit]

5 Likes

Can you send me a discord link? I am interested in your bookmarks

6 Likes

There is a perma-invitation link in the OP, as well as the post immediately above.

8 Likes

bump-update

6 Likes

Tenerifis scouting completed - with only a minimal of shenanigans by the locals - and now available for purchase.

Links being sent to our all-the-things customers.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

bump-update

8 Likes

bump-update

Immensea, Cobalt Edge, The Spire, Cache, Feythabolis, and Insmother fully scouted :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How did you get these AU undocks? I mean, Jita has celestials that can be used, but not all of them do.

1 Like

Hmmmm, I’m afraid we have our secrets too

:male_detective:

7 Likes

bump update edited

5 Likes

… and, of course, we have an awesome Venal collection (plus an update for the SW half of that region) available right now for Gurista hunters. Our scout out there is looking at an NPC Guristas Caiman dread’ right at this moment. He can’t kill it, but maybe you can.

8 Likes

bump update.

13 Likes

I realise this is way-late for a response but we now have all lowsec mapped and provide an all-of-lowsec bundle, as well as our humungous all-the-things bundle and the slightly more constrained all-of-nullsec.

Prices and admin details are all provided on our discord store and, since they change and can be subject to all sorts of discounts, I’ll leave them there for interested folk rather than post any here.

12 Likes

The bump today is in honour of Tribute and Vale of the Silent.

Tribute because we just fully refurbished that collection from its old, but still very capable, originator. Now all the perches are 500+km, there are !sunspots in every system, and a heap of new remaote safespots and even a constellation of deepsafes (Thank you Fecbruary 2022 incursion). All bright shiney, and awesome, new bookmarks :slight_smile:

Vale of the Silent because that’s where we’ve headed for the next update effort, and because we have never before seen such intensive PvE activity. So far we have just mapped the NW-most constellation, but have never seen such hi-end PvE … along with our first Vanquisher, omg what a ratter. Like, jumping into one system: 48 in local; 40 mackinaws on DS; 1 rorqual; one eos; and three ishtars. We have seen a lot of eve’s k-space but this intensity, system after system, tops our observations. Once they realised we were harmless the locals were quite friendly … albeit in a language we needed online translation for

1 Like

Well, well, well :slight_smile:

From one bookmark vendor (long retired) to another, well done!

An eve-playing RL friend of old told me about this forum posting. I had to set a few things up again, but my residual alpha turned out to be adequate to take a look around this posting and your discord site.

What you’ve done is great. It moves beyond what we managed, and you appear to have successfully mitigated the 2019 Habakuk changes. That saves you the mass-copying of thousands of vouchers, but you probably have an awful lot of access-list admin to keep abreast of. Swings and roundabouts.

Your ‘company’ name harks back to another era and another, very large, vendor from the pre-Habakuk days. The main character there had around ¼ million bookmarks on his account. Are you related in any way?

Your bookmark naming system seems to be very similar to what we used, and I like the tweaks and changes that you have made in borrowing it.

I’d like to have a look at your training material but can’t access it. If I message you, could you provide me access so I can have a look around it also?

I love the ‘tinfoil hat’ comments, given the recent antics in one part of the world it’s such a great metaphor for that particular difficulty. I think you have addressed it well although, as you doubtlessly know, facts have a curious propensity to not convince folk embedded in real™ facts.

All the very best with your business, I’ll drop-in from time-to-time to see how everything’s going. You’re welcome to use our naming system – not that I could ever stop you anyway – and you’re also welcome to any of our old collections if they’ll help, though I doubt you have any need for them.

p.s. I have applied as many likes as the system will let me. Bookmarking vendors can never have too much love <3

1 Like

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen Substantia Nigra — their last post was 5 years ago.”

You have been quiet. Curiously my computer yelled at me when you posted here. It’s not done that for anyone else. Maybe you’re special :slight_smile:

Thanks very much for the kind words. I’ll organise privileges so you can get into our training material, and we’d welcome any advice or suggestions you might have.

We obviously already have some of your old bookmarks, since some retained your name associated with them when we acquired them. Now I ‘know’ the person who made those bookmarks. I think we also have much of the collection from that other vendor - horrible bookmark names and many useless spots (100km perches), but lots and lots of bookmarks - but we are not related in any way other than, apparently, our choice of name. I assume they no longer operate. We did use those collections when we scouted out new regions. They made things much easier and safer, once you got used to their naming system.

We adopted our naming system from some of the bookmarks we acquired very early on, so it is entirely likely we are using a modified version of yours. Thanks.

:wink:

1 Like

OP moved down to the end.

1 Like

One of our brave (foolhardy) scouts has just spent the last week hopping into and out of Pochven, and avoiding some very determined sounding people and exceedingly nasty rats while he was there. As a result we now have a complete regional bookmark collection for all of Pochven.

It’s a bit different to our other regionals. We have two perches at every gate, we have two safespots in every system, and we have three bookmarks for every station. All of our perches and instas are further away than in our other collections - tending towards 1000+km rather than 500+.

It’s all wrapped-up and ready for sale, alongside all the other collections, so come along to our discord store, take a look, and buy all the things :slight_smile:

p.s. No ships were harmed in producing this collection, although much effort - NPC and character - was made to harm our scout.

Moved thread to Services

The vast majority of what we do is not a service, although a small element (going out and making bookmarks for people) is a service element to our business.
Please return to market section or provide me advice re ‘appeal’ facilities. It’d have been sensible to enageg in some discussion first, not just solo-decide to change something that has been established and stable for a long time … as have similar previous market threads.