Here, at the BOOKMARK BARN, we provide Regional and Special-Purpose collections of k-space tactical bookmarks. Our collections are ideal to support your day-to-day activities, or for stepping out into, and safely exploring, other, potentially hostile, areas of the eve cosmos.
Most of our collections are made available to subscribers on annual basis using shared folders and Access List membership. We also build-to-order individualised special-purpose bookmarks (instawarps, deepsafes etc) as well as individualised collections.
Mostly these are shared collections, and they’re excellent locations and very safe if used with a bit of common sense. We have all of eve’s nullsec and lowsec surveyed and bookmarked, and are constantly working on improving our holdings. We also have some hisec regions, and special collections for haulers.
As you might expect, our ‘store’ can be found in our discord server, and carries all the detailed information you could possibly want concerning our products and services. The store also includes a GENERAL INFORMATION category, containing a lot of detailed information about bookmarks, bookmarking, and associated game dynamics (e.g instant docking and undock instawarping).
We provide the following -
- Regional collections covering every system in all nullsec regions as well as lowsec elements of highsec / lowsec regions. Those collections include: gate perches (tacticals); safespots (deep if possible); station instadocks, instawarps, and perchs (if there be stations); and in some cases ‘sunspot’ safes. [#bb-aridia through to bb-wicked-creek]
- An extra-careful collection for Pochven, the entire region including the three ‘apex’ home systems. The sunspots, perches and instawarps are further out than usual. There are two perches at every gate, and three locations (instadock, perch, and instawarp) at every station. With all that extra caution it’s a moderately large collection, despite Pochven only being 27-systems.
- The huge Silk Roads collection covering all the hisec trade routes between the five hubs, as well as the 1-lowsec-system direct Jita-Amarr route. That collection includes, for every system: gate perches (tacticals); gate zerospots; safespots (deep if possible); station instadocks, instawarps, and perchs for every station; and ‘sunspot’ secondary safespots. [#bb-silk-road]
- A collection of 1AU markethub undock instawarps from Jita, Amarr, Dodixie, Rens, and Hek (2AU when we get some better rolls in Hek and Dodixie). [#bb-1au-markethub-instas]
- Spectacular long-range undock instawarps (AU distances, individual, only-for-you) from the Jita and Amarr tradehub stations. [#bb-personal-undock-instas]
- Faction Warfare (FW) collections covering all the lowsec systems of each of the Amarr-Minmatar and Caldari-Gallente FW areas. These collections contain, for each system: gate perches (tacticals); safespots (deep if possible); station instadocks, instawarps, and perchs (if there be stations); and ‘sunspot’ secondary safespots. [#bb-fw-amarr-v-minmatar and #bb-fw-caldari-v-gallente]]
- Pirate Epic Arc collections, containing all the bookmarks you will need for either Angel Sound or Smash and Grab, as well as the best, most detailed PDF manual you could ask for. [#bb-pa-angel-sound and #bb-pa-smash-and-grab]
- Made-to-order deepsafe locations in any k-space system (often, but not always possible to build). [#bb-personal-remote-safespots]
- Some specialised packages for individual organisations.
- Contract services to build private collections of bookmarks for a region. [#priorities-and-private-collections]
We also provide a number of discount schemes for players and their alts, corporations, and alliances as well as all-the-things and ‘forever’ options. [#alts-corps-and-alliances, #all-the-things, and #forever]
It is always appropriate to apply a grain-of-salt to most everything you see or hear in eve. However, ours is an entirely trust-based service. If we were scamming, or if our products and services were not as good as we claim, then there would be posts here and elsewhere warning you away.
By all means come on over to our discord store and ask some of our clients about their experiences. [#public-lounge]
You will also hear loud cries – look for the person wearing a tinfoil hat – that shared bookmarks represent the end of civilisation or (insert conspiracy theory of choice), and that you will die if you use facilities such as ours. Exactly the opposite is the reality. By using bookmarks such as ours you can avoid being caught by a smartbomber or a bubble gang camping a gate, and you will have good quality safespots available before you even enter a system for the first time.
Bookmarks such as ours do not make you bombproof, they still need to be used with some game knowledge and common sense [#bookmark-safety and #safe-use]. However, having a complete suite of bookmarks available at your fingertips whenever you want to go somewhere new (or old) provides you with a huge advantage … whatever your intended gameplay. Of course, building all your own bookmarks, and keeping them entirely to yourself, is probably safer BUT you cannot build a safespot or a gate-perch tactical before you visit the system. Also, building bookmarks, especially top-quality bookmarks covering large areas of the eve cosmos, is an exacting and very time-consuming activity.
We believe the best safety v. effort balance lies in using our collections for travel and day-to-day operations and, when you’re settling down for more intensive operations in a system or region to start building your own private bookmarks (you can use ours to build your own quicker). We have an awful lot of bookmarks in use on a daily basis, and have not lost a single person at one of our bookmark locations or because of one of our bookmarks.
Our business model employs a subscription approach and dirt-cheap ideology. This approach is intended to provide clients with the ability to easily access large regions of space and to chop-and-change without huge sunk costs.
We also provide heavy discounts for larger groups, and large ‘all the-things’ purchases.
Want to know more?
Our discord server really does have a lot of information. It’s unlikely you will have a question that is not already addressed there … usually in excruciating detail
Feel free to eve-mail me, or DM me in our discord store
Please note, this is a WTS market posting. If you have views on the game dynamics of bookmarks and the use of shared / collective bookmarks, then those views have a place in general game dynamics forum groups … not derailing or trolling our marketing thread.