Brand new player looking for a "The Culture" type corp

Exploring sounds like the first choice for me, with leanings towards covert stuff later.
Please be aware that I am brand new and studying up a lot.

Any advice/ tips welcome :slight_smile:

Signal Cartel is focused on that type of gameplay.

2 Likes

Hi there!

Im a big sci-fi fan mysefl, so I can appreciate what you are looking for here.

Im running a growing industry, exploration, and general nullsec corp. We are a tight-knit group of mostly new players and a few old-timers (me included). We have a nullsec home in great wildlands and stations of our own in Radima, close to Rens.

We value interesting people over in-game experience. You sound interesting.

Join our discord and say hello and we’ll talk more about what you are looking for. Instrumentality of Trade welcomes you.

1 Like

Come have a chat with us in game here is our ad

Plenty of exploration to be done with us! We’ve got all the tips and tricks - having lived in W-space since its inception.

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible.

contact me in-game!

LOL. Did you even read the original post? Or even the title?

Hi, if your looking for small gang pvp and industry i would invite you to join XeCutioners Recruitment channel in game. We can chat more about what you are looking for and if we might be able to offer you a new home.

Take a look at Signal Cartel and see if that might not interest you.

Thank you all, found my place now :slight_smile:

Just explain to me what you mean by " the culture" type corp?
Feels like you are refering to a movie called the culture or something the like when you explain it like that.
Just want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iian M Banks “The Culture” series of Sci fi books, well worth reading, Consider Phlebeas should start you off :slight_smile:
Just googling it should give you a run-through.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.