Brand New Player Looking for some friends to learn from

Hi guys, I’m really green… (been playing for the past few days, still getting a handle of my ship.)

I am really enjoying the game so far, and I think it’s time to join a corp and start making some friends. I’m stil figuring out exactly what I want to do and still experimenting with the different paths.

I am looking for a mid-size corp (please no mega) where I can make some friends and learn. Active Voice Chat is a plus.

Thanks so much!!

Hey Skipple!

I represent Critical Mass Incorporated, a wormhole based Corp that also has presence in Hi-Sec. We have a heavy focus towards mining/industry but do PvE sites and PvP. We have people from different time zones across the US and UK.

Contact us through discord if you’re interested or have any other questions!

1 Like

Hi mate , we are a small/med corp aimed to help new players into game mechanics and activities.
Check our corp

Also no need to join the corp, we have a help channel called naabal help center, y can join that and ask anything y want or ask to fly with us.

Hi Skipple!

I run a corp specifically for new players, full of great and helpful people. We strongly believe in hands-on training, mutual support, #solidarity, and making your EVE journey great. We live in Providence, where there is always something challenging landing on your doorstep.

I run training ops myself, and work to provide all my pilots with a good start in nullsec. It’s a great community, and I’m proud of what we’ve built so far (small, but ambitious people).

I can help you try a bunch of different doctrines, with any size you like (so if you prefer small-gang stuff with a close circle of friends, we definitely have that).

You can read about what we do with our recruitment ad, here:

Or, you can visit our Discord, here: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK. I’m on throughout the EUTZ daytime, and get up really early so I can catch most of late USTZ or AUTZ as well.

Hope to hear from you! I’m looking forward to working with you.

o7
EH

Hello Skipple,

Welcome to the game!
Nice to know that you are enjoying it so far.

I am currently in the process of creating a player government. Look here-- > Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
You might find it interesting.

We are new player friendly and will help you out to learn more about the game. We are not big atm but that is just because we are in the process of being formed.

I can recommend you two corporations if you are not interested in mine. One of them have allready made themselves visible here on this post - Critical mass Ink.
Then we got a teaching orginisation called: Eve University.
The uni is a good place to learn, but you have to put in the effort to do so.

I hope that helped you out just a little, if you encounter any problems or questions popp up - ask the community. They will gladly help you out.

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

Hello,

May I please have a link to your discord as well?

Ty

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.