New pilot looking for a corporation

Hey guys, I’m completely new and looking for a newb friendly corporation to play with and learn from, I’m mostly interested in PvE and at some point when I’m more experienced PvP. But I’m open to learning different things as well!

1 Like

Hey Lyanna.

In term of PvE I cannot offer you a corp but I can offer a channel Newbrosis trigs where we fleet up to fight the Triglavian invasions. We can help get on a part to fit your ship and show you how to fly in a fleet while making isk doing it.

Feel free to respond here or contact me in game :slight_smile:

Fly safe o7

2 Likes

Hi Lyanna!

You would definitely fit into our Corp. We had a really fresh pilot join only a few days ago, he started off with the PvE content, and is doing successfully!

Give us a chance, we’d love to be the ones to help you get your foothold!

I represent Critical Mass Incorporated, a wormhole based Corp that also has presence in hisec. We have a heavy focus towards mining/industry but do PvE sites and PvP. We have people from different time zones across the US and UK.

Contact us through discord if you’re interested or have any other questions!

2 Likes

Hey, I think the invite expired, tried joining and I couldn’t. Could you send me an invite again?

1 Like

Here you go!

I think most of us are at work at the moment, but we are happy for the distraction! Just be a little patient with our responses!

1 Like

You should consider joining Malevelon Roe Industries! They are a new player friendly PVE corp based in Gallente highsec. They also have a few members who are knowledgeable in PVP and can teach you. They also do Industry stuff.

If you’re interested in learning more about them, here’s their Discord: MALRO Discord

1 Like

Hey!

Karelia Solutions is perfect for your PVE needs. We do fleet missions and help you with everything you need. We guide new players with whatever career they want and mission help is available almost always. Apply in game for Karelia Solutions or contact one of our recruiters (Beast Tanner or Mutru Aivo) in game.

We hope to hear from you!

2 Likes

I sent you an in-game DM.

Hope you find what you’re looking for :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello @Lyanna_Rayl!
Good to see new players joining in , it warms my eve :heartbeat:

I am Tryme Trymsson and i am currently trying to create a player government in the game.
Read more about it here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

We are new player friendly and our main recruitment come from the new players.
You get to learn all sorts of things here and participate in alot of diffrent content . Atleast that is one of my goals.

If i can’t provide you what you seek then i can strongly recommend you Eve university. It’s up to you to learn here and take the inisiative to learn.

Otherwise i would recommend you The Critical Mass Ink. Only talked to them as of yet but they seem to be a nice bunch of helpful guys that do heavy mining/ industry and all that as you can read on their post above mine here in this post :slight_smile:

Hope that you will find what you are searching for and that you enjoy your stay with us in the eve community. Use the rooky help chat if you need any questions answered in the game or don’t be affraid to just ask help on the local or here on the forums. Eve community loves to help new players get into this game.

Hope to see you around! Fly safe or dangerus depending to your likeing!

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

you might consider us

dax

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.