New and need a nice corp

soo as the title states im new,suck and realy need some help getting into the world of eve. I have done a bit of research and feel like being a support/healing pilot is the way that i want to go.( love healers in EVERY other game) This may be a waste of info but i did no life dust 514 back in the day so im to a small degree accustomed to the deep unforgiving nature of CCP games. Now i have the couple of months free and realy plan to sink most of my time into EvE so i will be a dedicated player. ok thats all any other information anybody needs just let me know. ill check back often.

1 Like

bump a bump bump

HI,

You are more than welcome to join us… please have a look at our ad below, and if it is something that may interest you , please let us know.

We are a small corp that is growing fast. We have lots of resources and a constellation of our own…

We help and support newbros ( i am pretty new to the game myself… and with the help of the corp i have learned lots)

Feel free to ask any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Adestria,
We are a EU Based corporation, just starting out but we are doing things differently.

We are here to teach and work towards your goals! We have VERY experienced directors and night operations, be that Mining, Missions Running, Wormhole Diving… and much more.

We are based in HS, as its easy to make isk. And we have a C2 wormhole that we farm!

We will help you with Training, skill plans and progression to your chosen profession, while showing you your next profession, here in EvE.

Drop by our public channel and say “Hi”, if not - enjoy the bumb!

EVIL

Hello,

I’m CEO of a PVP corporation living in NPC null sec. Why a new player might be off put by the mention of null starting out, where we live is similiar in ways to highsec. And at least you know whose going to try to kill you unlike high sec. We do have some other new players with us. You’lll be able to make ISK, and learn PVP all out here with us. If you’re interested below I’ve linked our forum post, or just pm me. Thanks!

We love new bros and have the knowledge and time to rain and help you in any way can even show you how to make isk

Howdy! We love helping people start and progress in their eve journey! Reach out to us and lets have a chat! Null to High Sec Recruitment! Vow of Vengeance!

The MEAT Fleet wants you! We’re a new corporation looking to grow our ranks with experienced PVP pilots and looking to some industry focused people. We currently have an azbel and a fortizar. Come live in our wormhole and experience a whole new side of Eve! We live in a C4 with a C3 and a C1 static which will give you plenty of opportunities to fight and run sites to your hearts content.

Content we have to offer

-Weekend fleets and day trips
-Weekly mining ops with boosts
-Small-gang PVP
What we want from you
-Frigate V in any race or able to fly an astero
-Able to fly or close to flying: Confessor, Stratios or an Inderdictor
-PVP experience would be preferred
-Working headset and access to Discord
-Able to fit and use a cloaking device
-Desire to learn
-The ability to be a self-starter and create some content
What you can expect from us
-Closely connected community that will help you
-Pathfinder - to make navigating easier
-Ore and PI buy back
-Research and Manufacturing facilities
-Corp cap building projects you will get paid to help with
-An awesome forum to stay updated on weekly activities
What we will need from you
-Full API key with no experation
-A brief interview

If you are interested feel free to stop by our recruitment channel: MeatHeadsss

Should give us a look over, we are currently in faction warfare. Ad is below, good luck regardless.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.