New Player

Hey guys I am brand new to the game and frankly don’t know where to start. I’m looking for a semi active corporation that can help me as I can help them.

I don’t know for sure, but I am currently leaning towards an exploration/mining/hauling type of career.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Hey there,

We’re a small but active group looking to recruit more pilots to fly with us in PvE fleets.

There’s mining fleets occasionally, but it’s not our primary focus.

Let me know if you want to chat!

Regards,
Vex

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We are definitely in need of a corp. miners and haulers, and being on th ground floor of a corp. will let you take an eventual leadership position in that area if you’re so inclined. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

HALO - United Nations Space Command [H-UNS] is recruiting PVE Hello there we r hig sec mission mining industry planets exploration cororation currently recruiting all players all countrys feal freee to look at us and ask questions

Come check out Of Tears and ISK. We are both a HS and WH corp. All about Mining, Indy, Explo and PVE!! COME SAY HI!

Hi @Obaken_Endashi ,

We may be a very good match for each other, as a corp we are based in high sec so good for new players :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too includingf small fleet PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Come have a chat on discord :slight_smile: Discord

maybe something like this?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.