Buddy invite thread

If you intend to have something similar to the Buddy invites and rewards from other players thread from the last forums, please can you actively moderate it?

There are numerous bad actors active there right now that have been manipulating the thread to snipe first posts on new pages, quoting or recommending their own offers with alts, reposting their buddy codes on multiple alts, posting deceptive or poor offers, and even outright scamming which is forbidden as stated in CCP Navigators original post.

I started offering to give the buddy invitee the whole reward and taking no cut for myself because of all the atrocious offers there, I’ve had to encourage people to create support tickets when their inviter ignored their posts and mails while posting on other forums, I’ve had to report the same guy multiple times because for the last several years they have been doing several of the things mentioned above just so they could make a quick buck off of some new players.

It’s pretty terrible that all of this has been allowed to go on when this is said in the OP:-

• Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.
4 Likes