Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Sorry Folks, CCP broke the recruitment program and there is no way for me to see when anyone that joined with my link prior to June 9th goes Omega because all of those records have been deleted. Also, rewards have been cut in half by CCP so I’m no longer participating. If I owe you a reward, too bad for both of us, send your complaints to CCP. (June 11, 2018)

ISK FOR NEW ALPHA (FREE) ACCOUNTS

• You get 2.5 million ISK sent to you when you sign up using my buddy link. 2.5 million wont make you rich but it sure beats what you start with which is only 5000 ISK. For those that are active and responsive, additional ISK is available far beyond that initial 2.5 million.
  • After you login and complete the tutorial, send me a quick eve-mail (in game mail) and I’ll send you 2.5 million ISK, no meetup is required. I login every day so you won’t have to wait long for your free ISK.
  • For using my referral link, you will also get 250,000 skill points. Skill points are used to speed up the training process relating to the skills you choose. To redeem, dock at a station and hit ALT-Y.

MORE ISK IF YOU GO OMEGA (PAID) ACCOUNTS

If and when you decide to go Omega using a qualified payment option, then choose one of these additional rewards to receive from me:

• 250 PLEX image
  • 750 Million ISK (or the current value of 250 PLEX)

IMPORTANT: To redeem your bonus from me for upgrading to Omega, contact me via in-game mail right away to let me know. CCP does not notify me when a referral upgrades so I have to login to the Recruits and Reward Center to verify via the date/time stamp. If it’s been a while since you’ve upgraded, then you can check your Account History page for the exact date and time that you upgraded to Omega. Just send me that information.

SOME TIPS FOR NEW PLAYERS
Get a jump start with these helpful Rookie Tips. (my own site)

Click My Buddy Link

RECENT PAYOUTS OF ISK IN MILLIONS:
Note that I often give out more ISK than what I offer above, this is why the amounts below can vary. I tend to give more rewards to active and responsive players (hint hint). Total amounts shown below are sometimes given out over the course of a few payments. Click link for proof of payment:

The following referrals were inactive or unresponsive and therefore only recieved my minimum offer of 2.5 million ISK:

Randolph Karter: Jan 4, 2017 • Estelle Dorise: Jan 6, 2017 • Aabiyeah: Jan 30, 2017 • Sprengen Maour: Feb 23, 2017 • Bi-Han Hanzo: Mar 4, 2017 • Tenth Doctor: May 14 2017 • Aidon Calsa: May 22, 2017 • Jack29 Crendraven: May 24, 2017 • Arg Ul: June 2, 2017 • Major Pew Pew: June 6, 2017 • Kwarq: June 6, 2017 • Banichi Natinde: June 15, 2017 • Vesla Aparit: July 7, 2017 • Corn Dallocort: Aug 16, 2017 • Tar Gibbons: Aug 20, 2017 • eilene balveda: Aug 31, 2017 • Death XIII: Sep 2, 2017 • Amiyah Teravelchor: Sep 8, 2017 • Sirin Ebadi: Oct 4, 2017 • Triss Meaurum: Oct 31, 2017 • Niska Blutjager: Jan 11, 2018 • MirandaSpirit Amarr: Jan 24, 2018 • Leo Vokan: March 7, 2018

BUDDY LINK FRAUD. If you create multiple Alpha accounts for the purpose of gaining the new sign up bonus from me more than once, then you forfeit all my offers here. It’s easy to detect and a lousy way to earn ISK long term.

Click My Buddy Link

2 Likes