Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Question for all you folks who have a referral link out there - do you have many issues with it not working?

Granted, that’s kind of a dumb question, because in the most part, how would you know it’s not working? Well, this is what has happened to me.

Some guy contacted me the other day to say he had signed up but not received his 250k skill points, and I also chuck a load of isk their way too, when I see they have brought Omega, etc. Only this time, nothing was showing on my referrals page.

2 tickets later (1 from each of us) a GM confirmed the link had in fact not worked correctly and credit to the GM, added the rewards to redeem items queue and job done.

This however got me thinking, if someone hadn’t made me aware of this, I’d never know. Furthermore, how many times has this happened in the past? Not just for me either, but everyone else who uses this system,

I asked that question, and was told if I believe it happens again, to raise another ticket and they will check, ie, they haven’t a clue how big an issue this potentially is. Furthermore, when this happens and you are fortunate enough to notice, yes you can get the rewards, but it doesn’t count towards total conversions, that number stays the same, and there is nothing GM’s can do about that, so that’s more rewards lost.

If I were cynical, I’d say this is just CCP trying to pull a fast one and not give out rewards, but I can’t see why they would bother doing that - I’m more inclined to believe the system is broken and they don’t deem it important enough to fix. So there’s your reward for trying to put more cash in CCP’s pocket… nothing.

TL:DR

CCP’s recruit a friend system is broken (at best, not working 100%) and you are probably owed a lot of rewards you aren’t even aware of.

Tried last weekend, it worked perfectly.
250k SP and 350 PLEX, without any hassle.

Good for you :+1:

I’m not saying it never works, I’m saying it doesn’t work all the time, so for folks who have lots of referrals, some are likely slipping through the net.

Join in as a Free Alpha account. As an added bonus, you will receive 250,000 Skill Points (SP) to spend on skills however you choose

http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=8f3557c1-b03c-40c0-a3da-e190e6a28fd5&action=buddy

Lol what?

Welcome to EVE Online’s recruitment buddy system. CCP has incentivised recruiting new blood for our huge community. I’m here to ensure you don’t get screwed and hopefully point you in the right direction. I want all who read this to understand that you do not have to use my buddy link to have access to any and all the services I offer, you are always welcome to send me an in game mail or join my discord and PM me. I’m more than happy to help others find their niche and continue to support and build the EVE Online community.

By using my or any buddy link, you will receive 750,000 free SP (skill points). You are free to use them how you please, however I would super recommend contacting me before allocating these points as I can help you to maximize the skills you spend those points on, which can make a very big difference in your enjoyment very early on.

Understand that each reward is locked behind a purchase, they are not all unlocked at once with one single purchase.

2x24 hour accelerators, which temporarily decrease your train time for skills. Meaning that a skill that may take 24 hours to learn will now take roughly 20 hours. I will give you both of these and help you maximise the use of them. You are again welcome to contact me even if you do not use my buddy link for this, i’m happy to help you.

plex-1
PLEX, which is an ingame currency that you can purchase with real world money. I will receive 350 PLEX the moment you subscribe to omega clone state via an approved method (please ensure to read the below terms and conditions as set by CCP for clarification). However unlike many of the other offers you will see, I will give you 350 PLEX to help kickstart your EVE career and i’m also happy to offer financial advice so that I may help prevent any wastage of that reward.

A skill extractor, which is a very useful item that allows you to extract SP (skill points) and realicate them as you please. This may not be immediately useful to you, however it does hold decent market value and if you are so inclined you may also want to keep it until such a time as you can or wish to use it.

Beyond just the rewards I offer in exchange for using my link, you will also have my rising 4 years of game knowledge, ranging from high security space industry, low security space piracy, null security space blob warfare and as of 6 months ago, wormhole space shenanigans. I won’t claim to be an expert in any facet of EVE online, however you don’t tend to last as long as I have without at least having a clue. I will also try to help you find a community that you gell with, as I cannot stress enough how important it is for you to find a community that you find fun and that can help you learn and earn in this game.

I will also require some form of evidence to confirm your claims to rewards, in the form of a screenshot, so the faster you contact me the faster I can gift you these rewards and please make sure to contact me once you have created the account and then notify me when you make purchases so that I can give you your share as I cannot determine who did what from my end, we need to cross reference info so that I can verify your identity. Anything not claimed within 14 days of reward activation will be liquidated.

Follow this link and screenshot the exact transactions you made that warrent your reward.

Terms & Conditions

Reward Eligibility

In order to be eligible for rewards, the new Recruit account’s need’s to be activated and the fee from these new Recruit accounts received by CCP. The new Recruit account’s fee may not be paid using: Direct Debit, any in-game currency or other game credits, including (but not limited to): PLEX and CD Keys as well as items, packs or CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores. Please note that once a player is eligible for rewards, the reward may take up to 24 hours to be delivered.

Terms & Conditions

Any active EVE Online account with a verified email address may send Recruitment Program invitations.
New Recruit accounts must be created using the custom link provided on the Recruitment Program website: Recruit a friend and get rewards | EVE Online.

In order for the player sending the invitation to be eligible for rewards when the new Recruit account’s achieve set milestones, the custom link must be used to create accounts. For full list of rewards and milestones, please visit the Recruitment Program Website: Recruit a friend and get rewards | EVE Online.

Once the new Recruit account and a character has been created, 250,000 Skill Points will be sent to the respective new Recruit account’s redeeming queue.

Once the fee from the new Recruit account’s has been received by CCP, the player that sent the invitation is eligible to receive their rewards. No substitutions are permitted. The reward will be sent to the redeeming queue of the Recruiter’s account. Please note that once a player is eligible for rewards, the reward may take up to 24 hours to be delivered.

The reward structure is divided into two parts: the rewards a player can receive per recruit (Part 1) and rewards a player can receive as more of the player’s recruits upgrade to Omega (Part 2). For Part 1, a player sending the invitation is eligible to receive each listed reward once per recruit. For Part 2, a player is eligible to receive each listed reward only once. For full list of rewards and milestones, please visit the Recruitment Program Website: Recruit a friend and get rewards | EVE Online.

CCP reserves the right to change both the rewards and milestones at any point in time at their discretion.
To be eligible for the rewards, the account sending the invitation needs to have a verified email address. Reward eligibility is further determined by the Recruit account`s activation method and other criteria listed in these Terms and Conditions.

CCP reserves the right to restrict eligibility for some or all rewards according to criteria other than stated in the Recruitment Program, including but not limited to: minimum account age or minimum client log-in time of the inviter.

The Recruitment Program is intended to encourage players to invite new players to join EVE Online. Violating the purpose of the Recruitment Program in any way or form is prohibited. Abusing the Recruitment Program is considered an exploit and will not be tolerated. Violations of this rule will be handled by EVE Online Customer Support, and action will be taken against players who violate this rule, including, but not limited to: warnings or bans of the offending accounts and confiscation of ISK and other items.

750,000 SP - Follow Link

This is an official post from Peta Chieve.
Trusted services representative of White Partyhat Company.

WPCO3

Active Threads & links:
[SERVICE] Peta Chieve
[SERVICE] Jspace Brokerage
[SERVICE] BPC Library
[COMMUNITY] White Partyhat Agora

Buddy invites and rewards from other players - #52 by Peta_Chieve

I haven’t had any issues so far with rewards, at least none that my recruits have brought to my attention. Although I find the website tends to shuffle the order of the recruits every so often, which is incredibly annoying. I thought it was me doing it for awhile but I can’t find any way to sort them manually.

*At first I said to try and recreate the bug but I realized that would prolly take pumping a lot of irl money into it lol. All we can really do is hope CCP figure it out on their end and resolve it I guess, you’ve already reported it.

1 Like

Hello, space friends!
If you create a new account using MY LINK you get:

750.000 free skill points redeemable to one character on your account, which equals to about 15 days of training on Omega / 30 days on Alpha.:scream:
In addition I can give you 5 million ISK, after you finish the tutorial, just send me in-game mail with the exact date you registered (the link is in the bottom of this post).

Once you subscribe with Omega, using any valid payment method (Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal)
I will give you:

350 PLEX - worth ~1400 Million ISK with current price (12.04.2019), I can send it to you in either form, ISK or PLEX.

Payment methods NOT eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, any in-game currency or other game credits, including (but not limited to): PLEX, CD Keys, including CD Keys or CD-Key type Starter Packs purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Amazon Starter Pack and Game Stop.

If you upgrade to omega using in-game PLEX, I will give you 100mil ISK

After you upgraded to Omega:
To receive your reward you will need to contact me via in-game mail, and inform me of the exact date and time you registered your account using my invitation link. You can find that info HERE.

If you have questions, I will gladly answer them in game (mail, or chat if I’m online).
I speak english and russian.
Fly safe!

1 Like

Join in as a Free Alpha account. As an added bonus, you will receive 750,000 Skill Points (SP) to spend on skills however you choose

I just recently came back to the game after a few year break so I’m pretty much relearning it from scratch myself. We can learn together

Also looking for buddies in Star Citizen

I am not sure mentioning concurent game will help you get more eve buddies.

Several months ago you copy pasted my post to the letter until it was removed… Not dodgy at all…

Buddy link worked. Nice and quick reward :slight_smile: Fly safe

1 Like

Join in as a Free Alpha account. As an added bonus, you will receive 750,000 Skill Points (SP) to spend on skills however you choose

Help me get that Triglavian Outfit :heart_eyes:

I used your code now what? How do I get the skill points? It made me make a new account bit that’s fine since I just started

Hi, I replied in-game. You should see an expandable panel in the bottom of character selection screen, from there you can drag and drop the skill points to your character. OR alternatively after logging in, on the top left corner click the EVE button [E] -> [Inventory] -> [Redeem Items] - click it.
After you got the skill points you can spend them on character screen by right clicking on required skill and choosing [Apply skill points].

Your amazing and package received and I will be sending more players your way. That put me a month ahead and made it so I can use the skills I wanted to play with.

Please use my buddy code. I will help you out how ever I can for as long as you need me tom and if you like, you can even join the corp I’m in to get you started on your journey!

You and I both will receive rewards. You start with 750,000 skill points and I will also give you some free starter ISK (cash)

My in game name is Scarlett ZoSo. Once you use my code listed in this forums post, you can begin to enjoy an easy and fun start! :hugs:

For me it is incredibly annoying to list through almost 400 accepted buddy invitations to get to the most recent one. One need to click several times on ‘expand’ button and start scrolling after each click. I suggest CCP sort invitations so, that most recent are on the top or at least add “expand all” button…

Do you want to try EVE for free?
Use my link: https://www.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=39589e8c-3b22-44e4-a9c1-9dca24d77b95

Link give you extra 750 000 skill points to use as you like. About triples what you get normally.

If you enjoy playing and I’m positively certain you will, when you sign up OMEGA using CCP’s payment methods you can get extra 350 PLEX (market value over 1 billion isk).

Have fun!

Just a side note: there is no such thing like a 30 Day Trial in Eve Online…