Buddy invites and rewards from other players

1 000 000 SP + 580 000 000 - 680 000 000 Mil ISK

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get bonus ISK if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Hello…!

I am a new player in Eve Online. My account age is (I believe) 8 days old when I write this reply.
I just realize this buddy program is really a huge advantage for newbies. However it is unfortunate I join Eve Online without invitation from anyone.

There are some questions related to this program:

1. As I join Eve without any invitation from anyone, may I have the Buddy Program benefit for new player? As if the answer is yes, how can I obtain the benefit?
  2. I have some friends who will joining me soon. How can find my referral link for them?

Thank you in advance. I really hope that I am eligible for the Buddy Program benefits.

You can accept it from anyone but as they themselves get a big reward if an account using their referral goes omega make sure you strike a good deal with the one giving it out. They get 14 days of premium time out of it which has quite a bit of value in game.

If no one is giving you an honest deal or if you feel that you want to do it yourself you can even create your own invite referral using your current alpha account.

Hi Magnus!

How about if I use your referral code?
But my account is already established and even this is going to 9th days old soon. I don’t know if my account is still eligible or not.

As if it still eligible, I don’t mind the player who help me will get a huge benefit. I really enjoy my first days here in Eve. Everyone is so friendly and helpful despite the cruel space.

So, huge benefit? Why not?

Well I’m, not really into tracking people if they went omega or not and all that. At the same time I’m not in to taking advantage of people either, at least not newbies. So you should either use someone’s referral who is giving you an actual isk reward if you sub or just use your own.

So find one advertising with an isk reward or create your own by going here https://www.eveonline.com/recruit

1 000 000 SP + 580 000 000 - 680 000 000 Mil ISK

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get bonus ISK if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (47 days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want bonus ISK to help you start a career? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 326 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

There are many offers to choose from, but finding the right one is important. You don’t want to use an inactive referral, and you don’t want to be scammed out of promised ISK. With over 2,100 pilots recruited, I’m the right veteran to accept this offer from that you can trust.

Once you’ve upgraded to Omega, contact me in game to receive a generous ISK payment to help start your career and feel free to ask any questions you might have. Also, please disclose the date of when you created your account with the referral link.

— Helpful Information —

I highly recommend new recruits complete the in-game tutorial, then complete all of the career agents, and then complete the sisters of eve arc.

New Player Guide
TIme is money, so it’s best to mine and read!

The Magic 14
Useful skills to start training as early as possible.

Ship Fits
Find ship fitting suggestions from the community here.

EVE Survival Agent Mission Guide
Search mission name for detailed instructions on how to complete.

LP Store
Find out which mission corporations offers the most profitable items.

Eve Appraisal
Quick and easy space junk evaluation

Major Trade Hubs
Popular systems to trade in.

Market Info
Shows market prices for items in the entire game.

EVE IPH
EVE Isk Per Hour is an industry program that allows players of EVE Online to determine ways to maximize their Isk per Hour through manufacturing, invention, reactions, and mining.

Industry Calculator
Find out the most profitable blueprint to use and the best ore to mine.

Join channel Rookie Overview in the game to get an improved overview.

What to do in EVE…

Guide Galore
Categorized list of guides

Best Websites for EVE
More guides!