Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Hi, yes I do give rewards, just was away for a while. Will send it in a few minutes.

Hello, space friends!
Here’s MY LINK, use it to register a new EVE Online account and you will get:

An immediate bonus of 1000000 free skill points from CCP, which you can use to train most necessary skills - a nice kickstart in your EVE journey. That will save you more than a month of training time.:vulcan_salute:
In addition - I will give you a mini-bonus of 5 million ISK, just finish the tutorial and send me a message in-game.

If you upgrade to Omega via the official website https://secure.eveonline.com/addgametime/
You get a bonus from me:

250 PLEX - or an equivalent in ISK (820 million ISK with current price - 14.10.2019).

If you upgrade to omega using in-game PLEX, I will still give you 100mil ISK

Once you have upgraded to Omega - just send me an in-game message to receive your reward (specify in the message if you want the ISK equivalent instead of plex).

Also - feel free to contact me if you have any questions (I speak english and russian).
o7

Use this link to get 1,000,000 free skillpoints when you create your character. This would otherwise cost you billions of ingame isk currency in skill injectors to get the same amount of unallocated skillpoints. In addition, this offer comes with an invitation to a Newbie Friendly corporation that is very active, and the corp is filled with people who love to help new players and answer their questions. A great place to start the game! This offer stands even if you decide to not buy anything on the store, just contact me in game or apply to Incompetent and Proud if you wish to accept the invitation. If not, then enjoy your free skillpoints and your gameplay!

Hello, space friends!
Here’s [MY LINK] (not active as of 15 Dec), use it to register a new EVE Online account and you will get:

An immediate bonus of 1000000 free skill points from CCP, which you can use to train most necessary skills - a nice kickstart in your EVE journey. That will save you more than a month of training time.:vulcan_salute:
In addition - I will give you a mini-bonus of 5 million ISK, just finish the tutorial and send me a message in-game.

If you upgrade to Omega via the official website https://secure.eveonline.com/addgametime/
You get a bonus from me:

250 PLEX - or an equivalent in ISK (830 million ISK with current price - Nov 2, 2019).

If you upgrade to omega using in-game PLEX, I will still give you 100mil ISK

Once you have upgraded to Omega - just send me an in-game message to receive your reward (specify in the message if you want the ISK equivalent instead of plex).

Also - feel free to contact me if you have any questions (I speak english and russian).
o7

1 000 000 SP + 25O PLEX GIFT

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get 250 PLEX if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

If you buy PLEX on secure.eveonline.com and upgrades to Omega you’ll get 55 PLEX.

* Important: *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Is anyone still offering the 4x Accelerators for PLEX purchases? I’m looking to make a brand new account and upgrade to Omega and buy PLEX right after. Would love to help you out with your 15 day Omega time in return! ^.^

I will contract you all 4 accelerators if I can be 100 % sure that it is you, who upgraded. CCP page offers only day of the upgrade, not a link to a person, who upgraded, not even the exact time. I do not want to send your accelerators to some random person, who will mail me :wink:

Hey Dain, I was the one who used your code on the 14th and was wondering if the offer was still valid about upgrading to omega time. If not thats cool, Ill just reroll with another code - not too invested in the game yet anyway.

Hi, already answered in-game, but yeah, the offer for everyone who registered via my link before 15th is still valid.

Hi, are you a new/old capsuleer?
Are you trying to get back into the game or to make a different account?
Register using my link to get 1 million skill points.
And if you are buying PLEX after using my referral link to register to the game please send me an email in-game(Before buying the plex,so that i know it was you) and will definitely help you out with some skill accelerators.

1 Million Skill Points

Use this link for 1 million skill points on your new account. This will jump start your character and is enough to make your venture into a barge!

Bump it up!

I’ll send you my recruiter rewards if you use my link.

Still offering.

Hey, Do you still provide valid LINK(1 Million SP) and 250 PLEX bonus(if I upgrade to Omega through official channel/not with in-game PLEX) so far?

YEET

Actual referral link on 01/20/2020. If you use it as Alpha Pilot, you start with extra 1000000 SP and i give you good gift. Just send me in-game mail with the name of your pilot and the time and date of registration. If after that you buy a subscription or plex, just write about it, and I will send you a good amount of isks. I can also invite to a corporation without directors and obligations. By joining it, you will not pay mission rewards tax.