Bug with ship simulation

Steps to reproduce:
-Simulate a full ship with modules

If you click “fit all” you get a message you are missing the hull or any of the modules.

-Buy the hull

Same message

-Click buy all on the right
-Set the number of item to buy for the hull to zero
-Click buy

The game buys a second hull anyway.

I know it is possible somehow for it to make a “buy all” list for the missing modules/hulls considering your current assets clicking fit all, but i can’t reproduce this behavior. Maybe if you’re inside the hull already. I’m not testing this, lost enough money as it is.

You say set to zero but is that the same as pressing the “x” to remove it from the buy all list?

To use the feature “Fit All” you actually need to sit in the hull.

The game assumes all items on the “Multi buy” list has a number equal to or greater than 1. setting quantity to “0” will still be counted as a “1” (as it’s still present on list), you’d have to remove it from the list if you do not want it bought.

Then there is definately a way to fit it without sitting in it as I have fitted a ship that Ive “bought all” for, then switched to it

1 Like

If you use “Multi Fit” you don’t need to sit in it, as it takes multiple Hulls (of same ship) and assemble and fit as many as you have fittings for.

1 Like

Ah thats what Im thinking of! I knew there was another one Id forgot.

Itll work for a single ship too

same.

Just buy all, then fit works if you are in a pod. does not work if you are in another ship.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.