☼BULK FIRESALE☼ 'Eros' Implants '''REDUCED to 26b'''

Inquest ‘Eros’ Stasis Webifier MR-803 x234
Inquest ‘Eros’ Stasis Webifier MR-805 x227
Inquest ‘Eros’ Stasis Webifier MR-807 x49
https://evepraisal.com/a/kb1ba

26b
Contract is up in-game under ‘Flesh Lord

These are event implants, and in limited supply.
A quantity this large is worth far more than what the appraisal is, so I’d consider this a steal of a deal.

20b bid - poke me in 2 weeks if nobody did bid on it :stuck_out_tongue:

… that isn’t how that works

This sale contains more units than available on the current market. A very reasonable price for an investment in a limited time, low quantity item. You won’t find another deal like this :tipping_hand_woman::money_with_wings:

Exactly “more then available on the current market” they sell extremly slow so it is a very long Term investment which pays off in Months and then u maybe make 2-3b even less if u consider all the tax xD
Seems like way to much Micromanagment and 0.1 isk game for what u get in the end

There are not even enough buy orders to dump 10% of those if u need the “Investment” back.
So my Legit offer of 20b still stands (Best Dump Buyout Price in Whole New eden)
Otherwise good luck finding someone who bids literally 30b on 33b worth of Limited Slow Moving Imps :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fair point, I’ve re-uploaded the contract with price of 26b buyout.

1 Like

Thanks , wish u luck on the sale going to keep an eye on ur contract , let me know if u want them instant sold my offer stands forever

2 Likes

Bump!

I feel like having firesale in the topic is missleading, as in my opinion, a firesale is a sale of which you are accepting that you are losing more than you would have potentially paid for it (or for what it was worth to you) I feel like you are trying to cash out of this market whilst not having to play the 0.1isk game.

Edit: additionally if you were to put all that on the market you watch the price drop :stuck_out_tongue: if legit doesn’t pay up I’ll offer 20bill too

1 Like

I am watching you SIR!

bump, 12 days on contract

21bil

bump, 10 days on contract.

bump, 6 days on contract, merry christmas!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.