Burner Mission - Ship advice to solo them including fittings

I made a video of the Gurista’s Base, it’s still a pain in the butt to run, and doubt the rewards are worth it.

general strategy:
Dragonfly fighters: double web fighter and click approach, they fly away at 0 transversal. maybe pulse ab. When traversal drops, heat guns for first fighter, and kill asap. these guys hurt, you tank will break if you don’t start killing. Heat on the tank might be needed. Depending on how much heat damage you have might be worth using some heat on the second in each wave as well.

Mantis fighter bombers: Heat Fed navy web while approaching with afterburner, typically 2 cycles. I was turning my ab off once I got inside 14km, don’t really need to get any closer with rails. Always be moving! With base speed torps hit for ~100 if you slow down torps will hit for 500+

misc:
*make sure your drones are attacking a bomber and not trying to kill the wyvern on their own.
*Might be worth bringing javelin ammo for the fighters. perfect range matching and any tracking bonus probably helps. need to reload fairly often, and with 5s reload can easily do it between spawns.
*drones I just threw EM drones in there as it said they were shield tanked.

Fit: can play with the meta level on the hardeners, video has a faction AB as that’s what was in my hangar, but shouldn’t make a difference.

[Vigilant, Gurista Base]

Core B-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Corpus B-Type Armor Explosive Hardener

Stasis Webifier II
10MN Afterburner II
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800

250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M