Caldari cap pilot looking for null sec corp

i currently have a carrier and im looking for a place to rat with it. im also looking for daily active pvp. 34 mill sp highly focused on missiles and drones.

Check out Fusion Enterprises. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

@Nix_Izer Wasup broski! Swing by our discord and lets talk. We have a ton of PVP and are looking for skilled pilots to partake!

Message me in game and we can talk. Or message anyone in my corp.

Hey mate. My corp is looking for active PVE/PVP pilots.
Hit me up with an ingame mail or join Sanctuary Pub for a chat if interested in good ratting space and plenty of PVP possibilities.

kind regards Aideron Audeles

Nix,

The Crimson Order is recruiting. We are looking for PvP pilots for active war in Insmother. Check us out and I hope to hear from you soon. The Crimson Order is recruiting! New bros, returning Vets, angry Vets are all welcome

Hello. We live in querious, part of stellae renascitur alliance, part of querious fight club. No obligations here. You can rat, mine, explore, pvp, whatever you want. We have quiet systems for ratting but also we are close to low sec, which is good for pvp.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

check us out we have some caldari fleets

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.