o7,
I tried to delete ESI links here: https://community.eveonline.com/support/third-party-applications/
But on all of my accounts it shows “An error occurred while retrieving your third party application permissions. Please try again later.”
Is there any way to fix this?
I just tidied mine up ok, so it’s working. Log a ticket?
Did you try again later?
(It’s working for me)
If it’s still not working for you, I’d recommend a support ticket.
I just tried on a secondary account and there it works.
Back to my main account and it doesn’t work.
I already made a ticket but CCP told me that they can’t help me with this.
Cookies or cache or something? Maybe try a different browser?
Deleting cookies, clearing cache and trying different browsers (Chrome/Opera/Firefox/Edge) didn’t work. 
The only other related thing i found was an archived forum post from 2016. Someone had the same error messages and someone from CCP had to come in to fix it. :-/
One thing which should revoke any tokens anyone has:
Change your password.
It should revoke everything.