Cap Pilot looking for a home in nullsec

I am looking for a corp that I can mainly rat. I do pvp when asked I am not afraid of it just looking for a corp that will take me in. I sold 3 characters and started over and I am looking at joining a nullsec corp. I can fly cap ships. I will hand over api’s if I choose to join your corp. I am 25mil sp.

Vision Partner is a good rental corp in fountain,we have pve and pvp sometimes, if you wanna know more you could find my ad in this forum :slight_smile:

Burning Paper Planes is currently recruiting pilots! (EU / US tz)
join in-game channel -BUPP- if you like, i think you will like the -BUPP- crew

We are a PvP corp that is currently looking for a 0.0 alliance to move there.
Maybe you are interested in moving with us, growing with us. and flying with us :slight_smile:
Help us pick the right 0.0 alliance with us, have your say
We have Ratters, mission runners, and for the hardcore people with alts we have two ALT corps available.

• One is settled in the Faction warfare and ready to join
  • The other is a Mining and construction corp with multiple Citadels for your use.

DISCLAIMER:
BUPP is a corp made of workers: We are Fathers, Husbands, Teachers, Students, Soldier, Marines.
Our private / WORK life comes first, afterwards the game.

Hey mate, would love to have you join Cyntech! We need ratters, miners, and PVPers. Give me a shout here or in game!

If your interested in the best space in Eve. Come give ADFU a look. We live in Delve and have the best ratting space around. We are part of Bastion and the Imperium coalition. Offer great Intel and other out of game services to help you be as safe as possible while ratting. Please send me or TBagger98 a evemail with any questions if interested.
Ty for your time
G5

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Give us a shout mate.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

VOID - Get Off My Lawn

Public Channel - Into The V0ID

About Us
V.O.I.D. is a veteran EUTZ/USTZ/AUTZ PVP corporation that has been around for over half a decade. We have experienced everything from small to large scale combat. Historically we have PVP’ed in low security space. More recently rejoined back into null security space. Regardless of our place in EVE, if there is PVP to be had we go there.
As a corporation we enjoy capitals and using them, while still understanding that sub capitals are a requirement to balance a fight. This is the reason we enjoy playing the game.
Regarding out of EVE, we try to maintain a relaxed environment. We play other games together often. Also we try to have relaxed comms. Any subject is allowed, as long as members conduct themselves in a civil manner.

What We Can Offer
Regular Fleets with experienced FCs
Alliance SRP Program
Large to Small scale PVP
Access SOV Space
Capital Fights
Access to Supers and Titan Discounts

Points of Contact
Willy Bryan - US / AU
T Halifax - US
Slavir Nabru - EU

Recruitment Process
Speak to a recruiter in our public channel or via private message
Provide full API
Interview on Ts3

What we are looking for
Usage of TeamSpeak and Mumble with a working microphone
Self sufficient
Reliable
Drive and Motivation

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.