Capital Pilot looking for home 45m SP Null/Low

I have been around a while and use an alt to PvP with. I have 45m SP and am looking for a solid Low or Null sec home with Rorq Mining and Capital PvP. I can fly the NID & NAG. I have flown the NID for Ratting but have not PvP’d with one yet. Hoping that will change. I am just finishing with my Nag and would love to have some fun in that as well. The HEL is in my future as I need to train Heavy Fighters but looking forwrd to playing in one of those as well. My wife currently has cancer so my play time can be limited but I try to be as active as possible.

sent in-game mail

ANZA is a player first corporation.
A member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.

ANZA offer -
Daily Fleet Ops Roams-Gate Camp
Null, Lowsec and Suicide Ganking
PVE in Null/0.0; Carrier Ratting, Rorqual Mining,
Sov Warfare - SRP on CTA’s
JOIN anza apps in game or Discord

Hey Xenokron Wicked,

We may be a strong fit for you. Check us out at below. I also posted our discord information. We are a low-sec group that does all sort of PvP and have access to R64 moons. We would love to have you. I also sent u a mail in game.

Best,

YP2

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Sorry about your wife mate. Hope everything goes “well” all considering.
Dunno if you would be a good fit for our corp but check us out.

I am interested in one corp but pushing this back up to double check before committing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.