[Casual] Looking for a Crew to Match My Aspirations

After a long time away, I thought I might try to stick with it a bit, maybe enjoy the old space game again. What I’m looking for resembles a small-time piracy outfit where occasional pickup and play is permitted - for instance if I’m only able show up one or two days a month, I can still participate in roams or w/e is happening at the time. I guess for the key points, something like:

Me:

• inactive for about 4 years, 70M SP, decent spread of subcap capabilities
  • 100% not available for third-party voice comms, ever
  • hisec, losec, NPC null, Pochven OK (no SOV or WH)
  • pay my own way and cover my own losses (cheaper for you)

You:

• RL comes first, mature and family friendly
  • okay with theft, vandalism, hijacking, drugs, guttered empire standings
  • not popping miners and haulers all day
  • enjoy in-depth discussion of academic topics

Basically, the in-game recruitment tool is still ass in 2024, but I thought I would give this a shot before I roll up a solocorp tax shelter and cross my fingers that an NPSI fleet is on deck when I’m able to play.

Anyway, thanks for reading and see you in space.

tumblr_3f03d4173745f8c0951b97691f0be777_1154cd3e_500

1 Like

Hey, GDawn is recruiting, if you are interested join our channel “GDawn public” in game. At the moment we are in High Sec and voice is only mandatory for Fleet Ops, so you just can’t participate then. But that may change if we stage somewhere else in the future.

what do you mean third party voice comms? you mean will never do voice comms?

Essentially. The alignment of circumstances permitting me to be available for voice comms is so rare that it’s easier to simply say it won’t happen.

I knew it was a longshot, no harm in trying though.

Hey! Sounds like we are a good match for you

I mean thats fin for solo or pve but gangwork is… tough with no voice comms?

Welcome bsck bud am looking for vets to join my corp we live in null and currently fighting in the war out in detorid if you fancy joining or just want to know more about us. Come Join my alliance discord

Sure can be. Especially maintaining effective grid position as EWAR. Broadcasts are only so effective.

Cheers all and thanks for the replies.

Closed at request of Op.