Casual Player looking for Casual Corp

Looking for Casual Corp. Currently Alpha with 47M sp. When money allows I do upgrade. Would like to find a corp mission running and would like to be logi pilot for a while. I do not play much so mandatory fleets or play time is not a option for me. Message in game I wach my eve mail all the time.

foff_poster

Tossed you an email.

we dont do missions together really… but we dont require paps and all that bs… we are pretty chill. you can do what makes you happy. and we have plenty of pvp fleets u can fly logi on. If your iffy about that we can teach you np. https://discord.gg/tc4cAk

We are Crystaline Luminosity, a newly formed nomadic lifestyle Corp.
EU is our primary timezone but we have randomly collected AU and US players.
We don’t care if you are a 5m Sp newbro that wants to learn PvP or a 180m SP veteran player that is fedup with pressing F1 a lot. As long as you fit the community and are PvP focused we want you !!!

For me as CEO the most important thing is fun and a tight knit community. Second to that I am looking for PvP focused players. Yes you need to make isk I get that but PvP should be the priority.

What we offer
• PvP focused Corp
• A no fucks given mentality (great for figuring new things out)
• Absolutely NO Blue standings
• Tight knit community

What we are looking for
• Community & PvP oriented Players

The Corp won’t provide you with isk making opportunities due to the Nomadic live, but we can help You setup something for yourself if needed.

If you feel interested or just want to chat and poke us with questions join our Discord

Thanks for the responded. I will be on tonight and be responding to some. I am currently still looking if anyone else would like to drop me any messages.

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

Hello,

Hello Crazed Jesster

I have started a corporation about 2 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar.

This allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

With Incursions you can be a dedicated Logi pilot and I think it might be the game play you will enjoy doing. The isk is very good and you should be able to plex your account just through incursions in no time.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Thanks for replying I should be on again the 20th and will respond directly to any interesting corps.

ONE DAY I WILL BE OMEGA AGAIN!!!

Woot woot. I’m headed into my days off. Hopefully ill be on eve in the next two days chatting about a corp to join. Thanks for all the responses.

I’m just posting for anyone who might see or be watching. I’m still looking for a Corp. The last ime I thought I would be on was a bust. And the next time Christmas night I hope some people that have responed are on. Merry Christmas!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.