CCP, Take some Responsibility for the Anger you Cause

CCP,
You guys keep making changes in the game To promote the destruction of stuff! While some PVP & PVE Players like that stuff lots of us don’t!!!

Personally, I would Pefere never to do neither!!!

What I like is solo Minning, Manufacturing and maybe building infrastructure, if it was not at risk of destruction just because you think it’s the end-all, be-all!!!

Blockquote

1. Specifically restricted conduct.
    The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising
3. Post constructively.
Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

Blockquote

The abovementioned Is quoted from a closed topic that did not Do any of the abovementioned.

The list JUST demonstrates how they have adopted a few quite left-leaning political “RULES” & ideas. personally, I find this Very offensive!!!

I wonder how long the leave this up?
-pamela

These rules have been more or less the same for years now. If you believe there is bias, feel free to mail Community Team at communityteam@ccpgames.com. I will be closing this thread for the following rules now:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting