[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Honestly, if you cry for weeks in a thread and sometimes get a sarcastic answer you think you’ve baited :slight_smile: so desperate for attention

By the way baiting is not allowed on the forums :slight_smile: As is trolling.

Good luck spending your time here.

P.S : You respond faster than anybody :joy:

SCRAM! :rofl:

Hire Marmites, we’re awesome!

1 Like

You need to ask your members for another round of donations to keep the wars up, Apophis is making big isk looting your fallen allies :joy::joy::joy:

P.S: I can also contribute to your war fund, at least to see you out of those bombers and frigates.

Marmite wars : 163 , Vendetta wars : 85 … If you want to troll, be sure you have your facts straight or you’ll look like a fool. :rofl:

Most of which are assists :wink:

If you bear with me until I get home I can login and printscreen the mail you sent to your alliance. It’s a bit old but we both know it is true :slight_smile:

I know it is a shitty move, but if you insist on trolling let’s get it on.

Go crazy… You do realize that Marmite has been here for 8 years, is the highest ranked all time, has the most hunters / contracts and all other merc alliances, but PIRAT, have disbanded or will be soon?

@Dom : Let’s give you a hand with counting. We’ll start with 1, 2 and 3.

Hmmm?

Obviously it’s more than your capable of, ask khromius you barely play

:grin:

See you in 20H Tora.

1 Like

Danger gnomes is still here and going pretty good XD

1 Like

Ok, lol, I see we war decced you again. No idea why, but it has been over a year, so lets have fun for a week. :rofl:

Really! you should shut up as you never play! Get a grip!

Just because I’m not on saeger doesn’t mean I’m not playing… I’ve got secret mains and alts

he’s gone to every forum just tell every one to stop forum posting… VMG, Spree, and now mym8 …how sad. find something else to do other than revel in your own shiit at the idea of us entertaining ourselves with little league shittalk @Sol_epoch

Everyone? bit of a misquote there! No carry on posting but at least try to post without abuse and have some dignified propriety of behavior.

But that was my point! Saeger does not log in and as such has no qualification to quote or comment. Try one of your secret mains or alts to at least have some credibility.

Your argument is null and voidg2e95

1 Like

Null and void! never travel without it!

Can’t recommend Mr Bushido and his alliance enough.

They’ve gone to war on behalf of my family more than once, often with spectacular results - and not just in space. I still have paste-bin records of my enemy’s rage tears thanks to his considerate pilots sharing any such nuggets with me. Worth every cent and contracting Marmite is always simple, smooth and affordable.

Now that I’ve returned I look forward to doing business again in the near future.

1 Like