[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Can we agree that everyone is great and focus on the important things?..

1 Like

Join Marmites, the alliance that spends all the isks they make on new wars, for the members that earned the isks. We dont take structure or WH eviction contracts. We’re here to hunt and have fun.

Marmites, when you need quality mercenaries who enjoy themselves!

2 Likes

These guys actually suck at Eve. Years ago when they first started out, they had some shine, but these days, it has all been washed away. I don’t know how many of the originals still play or how many of the good guys are still active, but from what I have seen of “The Marmalade Collective” lately, they have been reduced to bottom feeding and salvaging, they don’t even have the ballz to all be in the same alliance anymore…you see three or four of them with a 10 man fleet of starter corp toons in R/R ships.

Hit the disband button guys…

Hi Yaosus

3 Likes

Stop hurting my feelings Yiouzas… :joy:

If I choose to post, I do it using my main.

Only after this wardec, where they bravely stand together with VMG defending my space empire!

1 Like

To be honest, VMG never has been or will be a problem for Marmites. During our months of war we have become much stronger and VMG is on the edge of disbanding. Last night we made them defend two pocos for 1-2 hours in their classic snake drones, while we killed stuff all over Eve (and they got 0 kills). They got no content and left in sorrow. Once they were 2-3 jumps out, we reinforced the pocos again, before they were even back in their HQ.

Why kill someone’s ship, if it’s easier to break someone’s mind. :smirk:

4 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else, but I was there for the conversation in local rather than the poco defence. So much entertainment to be had

That sounds like a “I didnt want that ship anyway”… :rofl:

1 Like

Tora, you are once again doing the lords work. May you be blessed by the light.

3 Likes

Why hire VMG if you can hire The Marmites?

We killed their donut friends, we killed their defence contract Fly Fearless and we’re killing their defence contract Omega like we just don’t care. They have no energy left to even try to defend them, they dont even logon anymore and if they do SPREE kills them. They brag they have billions of isks, but that didnt change the fact everyone is leaving VMG, so kinda pointless to have it.

We will send a few of them a refugee offer, so they can join us. If they wait to long, that option will be gone too.

They’re zombies. People who are dead but don’t realise it yet.

4 Likes

Gary bless you and your shout-outs

1 Like

Doing the lords work Tora, As a Cardinal in the Gracious Church of Tranquility by the power invested in me by Gary the most high I bless you sir.

1 Like

We try mate… thanks. :wink:

And for those who think they can do stuff behind my back, keep in mind I have a few intel alts. :laughing:

1 Like

tora you neeed to step up your game, our 42 man allance brought a better showing than your 700 man allance to that double nestor vindi/bhaal killmail party

How about you start counting lessons and be happy you’re in RIOT. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

counting lessions da ■■■■ you smoking

A smart man who wants to stay in RIOT would be quiet now. Take a hint…

do you really think a man with my corp history gives a ■■■■ about what you might do?? stick to tower bashing kid