[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Here I was thinking that my corp history was a little too long. Your employment history takes longer to load than Marmites war history! :thinking:

I applaud you on your effort to be in every single corp in Eve Online. I hope one day you’re able to make it!

2 Likes

thank you for the support friend

1 Like

you should see my corp history, I will dim the lights in your house. but thats what happens when corp hopping is required to pull fights :C

Yeah that’s one of the biggest turnoffs for highsec wars for me right now. The meta and mechanics are totally built around abusing lame mechanics like the ones we all mutually use. Just tired of it really.

Wormholes are much more fun at this point :wink:

Let it all burn, let it all burn.

Eve content… gotta love it … :popcorn: nom nom nom…

Hire Marmites (and RIOT). We make VMG eat their words and jump clone out. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Didn’t you leave or something? Because that was one short trip lmao

1 Like

Good to see our favorite VMG has returned. You just added 25% more men power to VMG.

1 Like

“Hey watch me, I am still here!” meanwhile stops logging in as soon as we decc him XDDDD

The Earth is spinning and the Sun shines because you and your lot of afk snivelling snitching rednecks declared war to vmg. I am sure of it. Meanwhile go study for that emt before you turn 50. But remember corn does not need medical attention :))))

the absolute weakest response I have ever seen. And again only thing you have to say pertains to my real life, But at the end of the day I guess VMG needs to make up it’s mind, either I am unemployed and need a job or Im an EMT. please have another alliance meeting about this so khrom and Natural can decide for you, but first you’d have to log on. Oh and don’t forget to stay off your own forums since khrom called you an idiot and told you to stay off it or you’re kicked.

At the end of the day Yaosus you’re a nobody, wether you play eve or not, the only difference now is when you make fun of saeger for forum trolling while not logging in you look like a hypocrite, since after all you are only forum trolling but not logging in. Lmfao

1 Like

Owww you brought tears in my eyes right now :joy: I know how to play you because I understand what you are. Small minded, frightened, lacking basic education and most importantly in a desperate need of a backbone. I do not have to rat on my friends, record you or outright lie about things and people I used to call friends for years to prove that I am better.

Nieuw-1

:rofl:

Didn’t you want Luukje to fight me during that 1v1 because you were better?

Lmao

Not sure why you believe that, but hey let’s recap what happened. Sending me mails ingame won’t win my friendship, telling the truth might prove you are a normal guy. You were the one who did not show up for the first time (on your own terms) and at the rematch you started adding conditions like :
-no DED
-no faction
-no isk
-bc ship type
-thunderdome no live
-no faction drones
-your home system
etc etc etc

while mine were :

• choose a ship type
  • choose a system (Uedama was fine with me)
  • put 2-3 bil down - winner takes it all

which you refused. It’s all there on the forums. I can look for it, but I am sure you will deny it as you did with the two attempts to join VMG. And you got caught :slight_smile: lying about.

The bull ■■■■ about Luukje flying my account is a spinoff of a joke that was made on TS. Happens when you have people with no backbones nor moral compass around you posing as friends. The only thing Luukje was supposed to do was to check my fitting. The thing which is true about the incident is that he encouraged me to accept your terms and fight you, which I refused. For me it’s UFC not WIBA.

Hey Tora. Nice banner.

1 Like

Ty for confirm the part where you pussied out :joy:

You’re literally the laughing stock of the merc community (I can’t be, I’m not a merc anymore :smile:)

The fact that you did not show up claiming you were at work although you asked for the fight and I came does not count. Not to mention the long list of requests you were adding each time you replied and the fact that you refused my 3 points list. It does not count either.

Or the fact that you got caught lying about trying to join vmg :slight_smile: but hey I am the worst kind of merc because you are not a merc anymore (idk when you were a merc…aside from bumping freighters for code what else did you do as a “merc”). Lol great logic. How old are you 5?

1 Like

I’m no bumper lol
I’m no ganker either

In fact, I’m nothing you think I am because you base your info on whatever you think sounds fitting for me :joy:

Stop shitting up Tora’s thread and go back to your own mess

1 Like

Well said brother. Amen to that.