[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Don’t be a Salvos pal

Wow you are quoting yourself. Are you alright? :joy::joy::joy:

You can’t even quote the whole thing, so I do it for you…

Do you want me to 1v1 myself for you too?

I think you 1v1 yourself every night. Alone in the darkness of your room. :joy::joy::joy:

P.S : Google some better lines…

1 Like

That was a quick jump to rl mate

Guess I shouldn’t ever expect anything decent coming from you

Ups, I did it too fast :slight_smile: Pardon me kind sir.

Marmite fly with warp core stabs. Pointed 3 of them yesterday and they warpped off. Lol

1 Like

179282086_O6OWyYO0P_1523637996

And your point is? We do anything needed to destroy our enemies. Seems it worked as VMG disbanded. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you honestly don’t remember so well or you have started to believe in your own BS… i mean you believe in whatever BS excuses Khrom said so who knows, let me remind you as I WAS ON COMMS FOR THIS :slight_smile:

You said on TS that you didn’t think you had the skill to take Dom in a 1v1 and that you didn’t want to embarrass VMG, you asked if luukje or someone else could fly your account for the fight.
We told you no and that if you made a deal with anyone you should follow through on it.
The FACT is you had an agreement to the 1v1 and Dom due to rl couldn’t get on (you sounded so relieved at that) yet when he set another time/date you were the one who refused and went to change the rules. stating that because he missed the 1st fight you had nothing to prove. You used that excuse to wriggle out of what your mouth talked itself into.

28bzhn
Your speaking for an alliance your just a low lvl line member for. This is why you get told to stay off the forums by your own leadership. you should listen to them Yaosus.

4 Likes

hows that whole leading your alliance to killing us going? I havn’t even seen any non-leadership active in VMG since you booted kickah lmao.

When the only active players in your allliance are all the leadership of the alliance you have a problem

2 Likes

Yaosus even play anymore or is he just here to hold Natural Clonescammer’s hand as he posts

179308422_BDZhuVE_1523731498

3 Likes

Literally thought yaosus was supposed to be a hunter and he had a 35 billion isk vindi that he flies around to kill people with but he’s nothing but a coward

Your entire post makes me think of how low a person can go, and I am not talking about Dido and Fido the corn blowers who have very limited horizons. Corn is too high for them to see the bigger picture.

Its almost unbelivable to witness the level of decadence a so called mature individual could go just to be able to throw a handful of ■■■■. Its either this or you’re truly affected by some illness. But it ALL makes sense when I see this : Screenshot_122
Do you see what I mean? Do you realize what you have become? I hope you enjoy bashing POCOs with the bottom dwellers of eve. People you’ve laughed at, disconsidered, criticized and despised for their weakness, imaturity and general inability to understand simple concepts for more than 5 years in a row. You are now a part of their team.

The very thought of you flying with them is a damn good joke for everyone. It shows your true essence, the very fabric of your flimsy character. Better yet you have become a joke in your own true words.

As for being part of vmg “leadership” you were always sent to probe nearby systems or watch them. You were never entrusted with fleets or other important ops. Way to go Admiral Nelson.

But I must thank you for your hateful reply. You are honoring yourself as a person with what you do. Truly thankful :slight_smile:

Hey Tora, congratulations on your newest achievement. More trash joined you recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mad bro? Salt seems to be errupting from every pore on your body.

2 Likes

Oh great! They send Quasimodo when truth is overwhelming.

Yaosus your post’s make me think of how disconnected from reality a person can get, I’m simply pointing out that you’re the wrong person to be representing anyone on the forums. but sure throw some ■■■■ then have a tantrum when someone throws some truth back as usual.

Example - you mock lil for flying a frig on his alt and main… yet today you dropped corp to move from Jita to Saana then apped into another corp to whore on a structure. Is this still going over your head?

You mock ppl for something you know nothing about (as your never active) shine a light on it on the forums, then go do something similar/worse only to deny it as soon as you get called out for it. this is why even your own ppl want you to stop.

you are the lowest member in the weakest alliance full of bottom feeders within a coalition of hand holders and still you go against your own leadership and try to pretend to be important enough to “troll” the forums
yaosus%20is%20a%20Pug%205

3 Likes

OhWOW! Jesus… delete your post I wil pretend I haven’t seen it yet.

Wait wait, I am still going to make fun of you for being such a dimwit. MAKING SENSE? Does this ring a bell to you? At least put some effort into making some sense. I know its hard when you lie over and over again. Making sense is harder and harder… but I bet you can do it!

Re:
I’ve just read it again, HAHAHAHAHAHHA dude, come on , can’t stop laughing:joy:g wow :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: You LOST IT BADLY :)))))))))))))))))))))))

mm

2 Likes

hi my name is yoasus and I spam the smiley face emoji to make my points stronger

1 Like