[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

I see all of this “come hunt us in our tz” posts and it just makes me laugh that you expect us to be on and active in a EU tz…as US inhabitants, is this a joke? @Natural_CloneKiller please go right ahead and bring a fleet down.

As for the “you’ll just dock up” I’ve enjoyed watchin your agil group log on, then off one at a time to check if we’re still there, So I’d say we’re keeping the agil group from doing the agil thing quite well actually. The fact that you’re unwilling to come down here and help them says volumes about you.
I wonder how long before they just leave you mongo’s like they left Mym8 for the exact same content denial?

Not to mention all of omega’s poco’s being killed by us, Ebola and Mym8, I wonder when you will get on those? Are you incapable of protecting omega’s poco’s anymore?

Yet you expect us to be online in your tz? This whole thing is a joke and you know it.

Me hunting a cabbage tomorrow is a joke

1 Like

Spree kill 6 Omega Pocos… RIOT 9 …
In the war where you are defending against us … it seems to me that it does not go very well.

12 - 0

The problem is that I really liked the SPREE and Selina…but the original SPREE…

I don’t even care why we’re at war, I don’t handle the contract side of this alliance, But if you’d also like to march a fleet up to my doorstep I’d be more than happy to watch you dock up and pod home again

When we are done with VMG we can go back to focusing you, I heard you enjoyed flying tristans because you were at war with us.

lol…tristan… but sure i dont fly ishtar with 2-3 alt logi on me…

You flew tristans after I dunked a Mach and Vindi from riot and taking donations from members, Would be a shame if your Vylade pocos went poof like your Hek ones

maybe he would bring his bhaalg fleet to defend those, <3

You have intel guys…but real bad. Pay more your spy…

Just an FYI you still owe me 1 bill isk for winning your war with PE for you. I can link killmails and the bill again if you’d like

ahah i know.it’s true! but we dont play this war. u jump in riot when I was offline… only for kill Kickah.

well if you weren’t incompetent you could have won your pe war yourself

look at your kb … 7 kills in 3 months … and your war stats and then we’ll talk …

so who is Azazul? don’t you take donations to run your alliance?

careful now, You don’t want to have to dock more fleets and log off or pod home

yes i need donation!! we start wars…we are not merc, we self-finance and we are free of funds! you are ex vmg jita farmer … you are rich send me a nice donation !!

Pheonix go back to the vmg thread. Its a bit weird when you jump on each other when you could jump on vendetta together…

Agree’d we can settle our beef after the real enemy falls.

R I O T is a great group of guys. Why Gnomeland/Spree just picking fights with everyone cause they kill Kickah twice and think they are the best.