[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Even though I find that hard to believe my original post was about your corporation. You know the one you are supposed to be in charge of :wink: The “you” was not referring to you personally cause for all I know you may be 12 people behind one alt. Or 12 alts behind one person. There is no way to know who is who in this game. The over 100 spam mails we received on the other hand are beyond doubt. So please dont pretend you did not know what was going on.

I dont’t even remember seeing you ever in Fly Fearless space which occupied the whole New Eden High Sec cause of our great numbers at the time. I was always deep into Marmite space and still am plus the vast majority of use we could not afford to fly expensive being noobs and having no clue how to make ISK.

As for boasting, that’s all you have been doing the entire thread. One the other hand your (corporation/alliance) zkillboard is full of miner and ultra cheap frigate kills using hundrends million ISK ships. That explains why your area no longer is frequent by miners and noob corps… the terror is real :smiley:

I got to admit though you guys are pros in running for the hills at slightest sign of trouble. I have never seen a player since then run as fast as your members.

Maybe you never saw him
But they sure saw your corp mates.

I have been in MYM8 long ago, yeah.
But I can assure you it wasn’t Tora or any of his dudes who were mail spamming.

Well
It’s his merc thread, I would sure as hell hope he boasts about his services…

Hire Marmites, effectiveness is their other name
@Tora_Bushido send my regards to Murdo and the boys :wink:

You dont say !

picks some popcorn

Please tell us how amazing you are

grabs more popcorn

I only said I never send a single mail, but do know who was doing this to your old alliance. And yes, I know them well. And yes, I did even talk to them about it. Gai learned that it is not smart to challenge me. I bite and don’t let go til the job is done. Many alliances have died that way. I checked your killboard and understand why you don’t like us. We killed you so many times. :laughing: And running for the hills? :joy::joy::joy: Have you any idea how many tens of billions we killed of you before we disbanded you? I even had an ex FF structure that was stolen renamed after me.

1 Like

I cannot speak of others I can only speak of myself and expose your lies

I have lost 76 ships with a total loss of 600 mil , 4 months gameplay
15 of them have been lost to NPCs
10 have been lost to Marmites. Around 8 million per ship on overage with a total cost of 80 mil. Half of them were me actually hunting down Marmites (with ships 10 time the cost of mine), another half was you camping at a combat site waiting for me to drop mid health (as the kill reports clearly show).

I was and still am by no means a PVP player and mostly had no clue what I was doing.

Of course looking at the kill reports of our other members it tells the same sad story, you resorted to mail spamming, yes YOU did, your corp, lie about it all you want because you could not even put a dent to our numbers through killing since most us ignored you as we were noob miners flying mostly cheap ships.

As a matter of fact our move inside the heart of Marmite space was deliberate show of defiance. We moved our HQ from one side of Marmite “space” to another and still we basically crossed Marmite space every day like a walk in the park.

Marmites was the laughing stock in our corp mail and when you intensified the attack we were laughing even more out of your pathetic efforts killing worthless ships and then the spam war came. We left the corp, but you remain the laughing stock.

Be prepared to bump this thread to eternity, still none will take you seriously.

On the other hand , living in Marmite space has made me billions, mostly combat sites with crazy loot and decent salvage. I started combat sites cause I was too bored waiting for Marmites to attack or chase them around. I was pleasantly surprised with anomaly loot of 200 mil and been hooked ever since.

So I owe you a big thank you, it was because of Marmites I moved to your space and even though the PVP experience was boring as hell I did find a very nice way to make ISK.

Goodbye and thanks for all the ISK :smiley:

If you want Marmites to create wall of tears, hire us today. :margaritaparrot::parrotwave4::parrotwave7::harrypotterparrot:

1 Like

You sound very bitter! Calm down dear.

2 Likes

Butthurt over 10 ship losses… Can we say whiner much

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh Lord this is more than just hilarious. He bites like an old lady and he is docked for years until… well the game changes completely in a natural way.

Reality is a ■■■■■.

Who do you think was behind the moving of all FF members to Veldspar Mafia? Aka the end of FF?

Don’t try to bs the Puppet Master General. :smirk:

1 Like

You are the biggest puppet of them all.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

Hunting puppets for years.

We see, we adapt and we win again CCP. :smile:

I predict the “United Mercenaries of Eve” alliance in 2019.

2 Likes

You have your gankers ready? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imagine what damage can be done when a few HS mercenary alliance put down their differences and start working as one. I think CCP will not like that scenario. :margaritaparrot:

The Evil Five :

6 Likes

Seems they don’t already, shame we have destroyed the game with our amazing 105:1 KDA.

CCP was correct about one thing though… a small amount of people effectived a large number.

Over the years we effectively caused the whole of the eve community to create huge amounts of tears, drama, threads upon threads to the point where CCP actually have to try nerfing it. Even after announcing the changes reddit & forums is priceless at the moment.

We may have a niche game style, we may have had a small community that don’t always agree but hell, even if they removed war mechanics we still won.

5 Likes

I kind of like this idea as long as I don’t have natural sitting over my shoulder telling me that I have to fly with stupid people because they’re friendly, as opposed to being able to choose my fleet comp

Make it so!

A lot of ex mercs would sign back up for that!