[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

@Sandy_Law how ironic :thinking:

1 Like

I merely pointed out the obvious. I do not lower myself to that level, but what kind of comment can anybody expect from you.

Are you still playing?

True, you prefer lower

And my ingame activity is irrelevant to the op, as are any of your comments btw :partyparrot:

Good luck making the best mercenary in Eve look bad. :rofl:

Go back to your pirat flagged thread and cry about your own lack of Merc prowess…

Hire marmite they know how to pay their bills to keep their name, and they don’t quit.

1 Like

Tora Bushido + Dom Arkaral + Saeger1737 = LOVE :rofl:

Who are you and how do you know this?

I do not have to, you do it better than anybody

Ohh of course, you are so right. Showing a ship lose from 2017 really makes it all clear. :joy:

2 Likes

What happened there is the exact definition of a marmite. Bravery hurts when you are PVP clueless.

"Oh look a Tristan, I know how to solo that! I will fly my 160x times more expensive ship and I will…
Ohnoes I am dead! How did that happen?"

We get it.
you hate Marmite,
You hate Tora,
You hate me,
You hate Saeger

But, none of us actually care what you think of any of us.
Stop defecating all over this thread like some child-king… you have the PIRAT thread for that

1 Like

You don’t even get why you’re still here on the forums, let alone what I hate or not.

Sandy, just take a hint. You starting to sound like a Holey clone. Besides this is a Marmite mercenary service post and not the ‘Sandy need attention post’. And remember to get losses, you actually need to undock and fight. yes, that was another hint (trying to make it easy on you). :laughing:

1 Like

Wanna thunderdome your pent up yaosus style angst or are you chicken?

1 Like

:laughing: that’s exactly what you do. Undock every 6 months to earn a loss.

You are not that bad, you simply couldn’t find the devastating REPLY button in your weapons overview to attack that Tristan and your safety was on AUTOTROLL.

So you say Tora is bad and doesnt undock yet you ignore my thunderdome request… U scared bro??

Hire marmite, even the trolls are too scared to fight them

1 Like

Let it go Saeger, these attention whores are best to be ignored. Case close. Marmite time again!

1 Like

Hire marmite. They have stood the test of time and been good enemies and friends throughout the years. Best for the Dodi and Hek area.

1 Like

True. It does not matter you lost a ship worth 160 mil to a less than 1 mil T1 tristan. :rofl: at all. Mercs are supposed to be pro low scale and solo pilots. Your loss puts you in Saeger’s category. No wonder the only trolls of the mercenary services are clinging to you like fresh poogers.

Sounds more like some e jealous than an attention whore lol

Hire Marmites, adapt or die