[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

it is, and you’ve fell into the net (not that you’re the first either, but still lol)

Oh my literal god, I can’t believe this garbage I am looking at, I always assumed kypp was genuinely bad at the game… But this is an entirely new level of f**ing horrible at the game, I mean, What is this ferox fit??? And who flies an 11b pod on an OBVIOUS VMG citadel in a ship worth > 100mil ? Kypp, that’s who, a new level of chromosome count.

As for this gem, play stupid games, with stupid fits, and you win stupid prizes, Don’t bring your nullsec throw away fits into an environment with 80% of the populace flying ships with 60km tackle + webb range you mongoloids.

1 Like

Unfortunately ascendancy implants doesn’t help when you can’t warp :laughing:

Its ok though, he had 6% extra scan resolution, armor boost and projectile damage in a Ferox.

Don’t understand what space battleship Yamato (anime) and the Battlestar Galactica (2004 Syfy epic), and some tie fighters (Star Wars) means anything about vmg being anything special, but keep on the yaosus march

Aparently kypp has never heard of remote sensor boosting as he is petitioning ccp saying no ship on grid should be able to have pointed him.

Message to kypp…and tora. For once in marmites history go on the offensive vs vmg. You might actually win a fight. What you are doing here is just childs play. Come fight and we will respect you.

Realistically, what’s more likely, KHROM ELITE SAM FISHER HACKED CCPS GAME TO SMITE HIM, or kypp is as slow in reflex as he is with intelligence. I’ll let that comment sink in…

Dude, VMG runs twice the logi marmites does. what you want is no fight but ritual sacrifice.

1 Like

Yet solo entities manage to get kills against us, who would of guessed there is away to kill us when were not fully formed up…

VMG Logi… bla bla bla same excuse every time, god forbid someone was to use half a brain cell to make a plan :+1:

1 Like

Tora is now talking through forum alts. After getting caught looting allies, now this one losses a 12 bil pod. You and Kyp are exactly like Zapp Brannigan and Kif from Futurama.

Your entire game crashed a few months ago, your plan failed short term, med term, long term, your people left, your ass is blue from being kicked so hard by us, your meta is crumbling all around you, your members suffer huge losses. Didnaitellya a few months back that this would happen?

You all seem to care a lot about isks and Marmite. Very nice :blush: Now focus on your own alliance and one day you’ll be where we are now. The good, the bad and the ugly days …

I’m bored … :smirk:

You both are litterly clones of each other… Look at my kill count, my killboard is so green, I punch into game for 8 hours and get paid in a fake currency…

So much for it just being a game… Vmg and marmite just suck at life

What is this life thing you are referring too? :roll_eyes:

And our KB is currently RED… got ya!

from the looks of it, you literally spend as much time forum gazing as these guys do jita/sivala gazing, so I wouldn’t talk much about “sucking at life” or any such nonsense like that, something about glass houses or stones?

On a side note, stop pretending you’re relevant, because you aren’t. I think the last time you were relevant was when Erin and kaely were spilling the beans about your salt mine when they joined VMG.

1 Like

Khromius and Tora, both chose a game over life… Bet you all spend vacations playing eve.

And kaely and Erin still are a salt mine

Losing friends and allies, looting allied wrecks, hiding in stations, flying frigates and losing 12 bil pods and crying to ccp about it. No thank you :)))

Solo entities sometimes get kils because they are just another drop in the ocean of flashy reds you got in Jita and surroundings and you don’t necessarily see them coming if a surprise tarp is well made. And you almost never fall twice for the same guys, because you’re then warned.

When you see someone you know has a high possibly to be a tarp, you hunker down until organized, and that is doubly true for Marmites, you go in high alert, as your narrative and pride make it unthinkable to welp ships on them, having clear directive to not engage unless you’re absolutely certain you can’t lose.

That is you. Add PIRAT and P-E also operating around Jita and all of you merry mercs playing mostly in EU tz just means they can’t compete, and they know it.

NC says he wants a fight. VMG never take a fight vs marmites unless it is on VMG’s terms. Really. You mercs all like to dangle your balls around and look l33t, but we all know it is just posturing.

1 Like

Lol pal, VMG asked pod refunds to CCP multiple times.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

lol defensive, I like this :slight_smile: Trolla activated the forum alts

Doesn’t make it untrue, mmm?

You lie because it is the only thing left for you.In VMG we do not cry to CCP when we lose ships and pods. It’s a Marmite thing 12 bil pod bought with stolen isk, what goes around comes around you know :slight_smile: Nice losses in w space :slight_smile: looks like the marmites have reached the rock bottom mewhahahahah