[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Ohh that lol. Was made a long time ago by the guy that makes all Goon images.

Hire me, me, me. Just a damn game, dont take it too serieus.

Marmites, the one alliance people never seem to get rid off. It sticks on you like Marmite. :congapartyparrot:

I could have written that much better for you!

Someone had the ingenious or stupid idea to put Nutella
from
https://nutsandspices.com.au/nutella-piping-bags-1kg.html

on the wall, near my locker,
while Marmite had a wardec against me.
Probably because they were out of Marmite.

1 Like

Divide and Conquer - part 1001 :popcorn:

If you want to get the job done right, hire Marmites. The only certified mercenary alliance in Eve. :skull_and_crossbones:

I never imagined that sitting in a station ship spinning could actually win you a war. LOL I underestimated indolence. But I am learning quick no worries :slight_smile:

There are many things you don’t know yet my young Padawan. Learn from the Marmites and one day you shall too. Why else do you think we’re the oldest and highest ranked mercenary alliance in highsec?

2 Likes

Hire Marmite today, they are no Station Campers.

Oh wait:

Yeh, I felt dirty after 2-3 hours of Jita hub hugging. 2-3 times a year is really my max. The plan was to stay on the 4-4 and see how long it would take for PIRAT to gank me. You beat them to it. I saw your nados on time, but had to choose between wait 2 sec to dock or warp. I gambled wrong. :blush:

And awesome kill by the way. I think you won Eve with that loot. :sweat_smile:

i find it mildly ironic that a band of jita campers are here shitting up the forum about station camping. When I had a screen shot of Khromius sitting on the 4-4 in 5 Resebo’ing rattlesnakes a few days after his alliance was stolen…

2 Likes

Phoenix you might be true with this rattle, but i Do Not get it what this has to do with us.
we are Not vmg, we Do Not Camp trade Hubs. Please Tell ne what is ironic her, or mildly ironic.
when you find me Camping jita you can blame me. Otherwise Do your homework first. Thx

Without active war.

Yeah

1 Like

Hire the number one mercenary alliance in Eve today. No small talk, no fancy banners, we just hunt and kill your targets.

Together with PIRAT the oldest still active HS mercenary alliance in game (since 2010).

Hire us if you dislike your enemies and join us if you want to have some fun!

Hey there an old Fly Fearless member here. You indeed took down the corp congrats unfortunately it was not because of your scary PVP but by spamming our mailing list to death with your spy alts taking advantage of the open door policy of the corp. And the spam of course was rude, calling names and ranting for the most useless stuff.

If spamming mailing lists is how you spread terror, I am very afraid indeed. Well not as afraid a solo Marmite in a Cynabal running for hills twice against my all mighty auto missiles Condor. Two of the most funny moments in this game. And the icing in the cake the personal invite from you to join your corp :smiley:

No hard feelings, you indeed made the game fun and exciting for me, well until the spamming got out of control when I decided to leave corp.

Looks like you can add this to your repertoire Tora:

“Psychological Warfare - Alliance Infiltration & Mail spam”

:slight_smile:

1 Like

The mail spam wasn’t Tora (I know who it was)

1 Like

One slight problem in your story. I never send a single mail to your alliance. :wink: If I would, I would be boosting about it.