[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Hire Marmites … just do it!

1 Like

Happy new year, get your guns at the ready and prep for fun.

1 Like

Explosive New year and what not. Thank you for tipping us location of juicy kill. <3

1 Like

Happy New Year marmites. May the New Year bring you joy, happiness and everything you wished to VMG last year may it happen to you …10x this year :slight_smile:

I hope your leadership will manage to grow at least one ball in 2018, I know having two balls, even two small balls is an impossible task for @Tora_Bushido. All the best.

Yours Truly

1 Like

If you want the best, you hire Marmites…

Ohh hi Yaosus, you still crying for attention m8? :joy::joy::joy:

Are you still trying to sell mercenary services? Forget it.

Last night Apophis opened a new highsec lucrative business for marmites. As we were fighting Ushra, Apophis was scooping the loot with his alt from the battlefield. When I first heard it I thought it was a joke, but 60 “inactive” people on TS were having a blast laghing their arses off. Then I saw Apophis with my own eyes scooping the loot, and I thought fawk meh the marmites changed their business model from space mercenaries to space janitors. Wordah! :joy::joy::joy:

Props to Ushra’Khan for having the balls to fight until the end!
Zi pu wo lala

Don’t take any credit Yaosus, you guys had 13% of the blue donut there… not taking Marmite’s side (or anyone’s) but you guys are all useless without your donuts :joy:

The weakness shoes when you need 6 alliances to take down a single fortizar :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can’t wait to see your puny response tbh (you cam always mail me it if you’re too embarrassed ;))))))))))
(Lmao)

1 Like

So they clearly haven’t changed or learned any new tricks…

Guess the blue donut is getting more bloated maybe more Belgian waffle style now

… On another note after doing second looks at recent vmg pictures for their crappy website, yaosus’s avatar really wants to look like tora’s… I think someone is truly envious.IMG_20180112_155901

3 Likes

Possibly… if there is any truth in this…
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/7q0lif/the_omist_bots_were_shtirlizz_from_pirat_evidence/

edit. now that’s coincidental

2 Likes

300 men saw Apophis doing it. DOH :slight_smile:

More like 50 people and 250 logi alts

1 Like

same old baseless argument
I leave on my own lol, don’t need people to push buttons :wink:

but hey apparently you know more of why I’m kicked from corps than I do (even tho I pushed the buttons lel)

1 Like

Hire Marmites if you want the best money can buy… :sunglasses:

They will assist you on your war and then send Apophis Kaundur to loot your wrecks because they LOVE blue wrecks. :))

Who doesn’t love wrecks?

Hire Marmites today! If you want kids like Yaosus crying in your local. He is our favorite puppet and will smack talk on our command. :hugs:

THE MARMITE COLLECTIVE will assist on your wars to be able to loot your wrecks without getting a suspect timer.

Warning : lack of argument may make Trolla Bushido mad and shame might make him log in his forum alt

Although claiming to be a grown up he still has a hard time accepting he got destroyed and humiliated by a group of “kids” in a game he thought he mastered;

Yet there is no bigger humiliation than the one that you inflicted upon yourself by sending Apophis Kaundur to loot the wrecks of your fallen allies from a battlefield. You promised them 20 battleships and you sent a lousy looter. One has to wonder… can you get any lower than this? :joy: :joy: :joy:

2016 Marmite called, they want their ships back

1 Like

Yaousus…
I really ask my self if everything is ok with you.
You are addicted to marmite in a way that goes far about roleplaying.
Before you start to dream from Tora (Iam not sure if you dont do it actually) you should behave like a grown up and take youself back a bit.

Its a game …

2 Likes

Kypp had a really nice pod :slight_smile: