Chappy's Birthday Bash

I think almost all of panda fam is showing

2 Likes

Sadly I personally cant be there sunshine! RvB has had the ping sent out.

Take care sugar and make sure you have a blast.

Much love Nitro

3 Likes

We will be there.

2 Likes

Some former hobos groups will be there

1 Like

Unforunately i have to see the Doctor so i can’t join.
But i shared the Forums link within Alliance (Sixth Empire).

All my best wishes for you in the upcoming times!
I’m also sure the blessings from @Max_Singularity, the Space Pope, are with you as well.

o7

3 Likes

V0LTA will be there, sorry for your circumstances

2 Likes

Hateful Intent will be there.

1 Like

I hope you get the best fight ever my friend.

2 Likes

@CCP_Convict @CCP_Aurora @CCP_Aurora

You guys are doublechecking, that the server is ready, right?

3 Likes

I hope a lot of people records it so us EU people that have work tomorrow get to see it :grinning:

Sorry to hear the terrible news about your cancer Chappy. I do hope you have a awesome time during the fight and it seems it could be a huge fight. you should structure tank a dread and get everyone to primary you and fire on a count down. would make for an epic killmail :smile:

2 Likes

KNONO and co. will be there

1 Like

The way its going I am hearing word that people want another fleet this weekend so more people can join. let me know if that would work. Ill see if people want another WWC this weekend

5 Likes

Posted this in ABA and Stay Frosty Discord, I’m sure some of us will be attending. Best to you and your family m8.

1 Like

Hey there…
I’m really sad to read this bad bad thing man…
I’m a newbie here, but I’ll do all the jumps I’ll need to join you for this event.
I’ll bring with me the fireworks I never used, to celebrate you, if you’ll be okay with it.
I just would like to understand for me, in Italy, which time should be. 2 am? Or what? I’m a bit confused, but I’ll do everything to join.

Edit: it will be 3 am for me, so it will be hard for me to be online :confused:
I’ll try, of course :slight_smile:

Provi will be there.

2 Likes

Representing WE FORM VOLTA tonight o/
Streaming live on Twitch!!! Sorry for your circumstances let’s all celebrate a great last birthday !!!

I will bring Northern Coalition. ■■■■ cancer

A weekend fleet closer to EU TZ would be great for the other half of EVE to come

I’m fairly new to the game. I’m in a 2 person Corp with one of my best friends. He might not be able to make it, but I’m gonna come solo. Helvegen Gar will do our small part to send off our brother. I don’t have a ton of ships fitted up but I’ll bring what I can. If it’s only an Ibis with fireworks.

“Du er løyst frå banda som batt deg.”

3 Likes

i’ll be there!