Chappy's Birthday Bash

Mostly I want to thank Everyone for your support well wishes and interest in this. This Is why Eve Online will always in my heart and mind be the greatest game community ever. You all are amazing. I told CCP Convict Last night when i was talking with him this is why I played eve all these years. Thank you all. and if any other CCP employees see this post thank you for making this game and providing me with such amazing friends. I owe you all so much and i wish i could repay you all for this.

25 Likes

So once again come join us guys if you can. For tonight In my mind we will be fighting World War Chappy tonight. then yall can deal with WWB2 latter
lmao

7 Likes

Unfortunately i wont be able to join, but i honestly wish you the best, o7

3 Likes

surviving cancer should earn you a lifetime of painless joy, sorry to hear the bad news man. I’m not in any alliances or corps but I’d be there if I were, I might fly out anyway, enjoy your day dude, ■■■■ cancer.

5 Likes

Please come Zack you can fly with MALRO. We will be leaving Pemene at 01:00 eve time. you dont need a corp to be able to jion this fight

2 Likes

Horde will come too.

3 Likes

I’ll be there. I asked if a ping on test discord as well.

1 Like

Signal Cartel will be there with Hugs!

4 Likes

Absolutely! thank you sir I appreciate it.

2 Likes

FR1G5 has pinged our corp and public channels.
We wish you the best, and **** cancer.
o7

6 Likes

Bon voyage captain!

2 Likes

I’m sorry it’s too late for me to come and participate in WWC. Best wishes and fly safe, well as best you can with guns going off everywhere.

2 Likes

Fly safe mate. I may not be able to attend, but i will surely watch replays of the fight. I hope you all have a fun fight.

o7

2 Likes

I dont know you, but that is very sad news.
I wish i could show you my respect and meet you on the field but unfortunately this time it is beyond bedtime.

Hoping you have a blast
o7 (click it)

6 Likes

Will be there for you m8 :sunny:

10 Likes

I’ll bring AARP to join. Look forward to seeing all of you there.

3 Likes

Wish you all the best and a good fight. TEST will hopefully be there.

3 Likes

o7 see you ingame

2 Likes

Smiler2000 and a few others will be there

2 Likes

Goons will be there if at all possible.

4 Likes