Chappy's F Cancer fundraiser Fleet

Hello everyone it’s me again. Yes Chappy78 Chapman.

As most of you heard my Birthday bash was an amazing event and Im still trying to read all the happy birthdays and well wishes sent and I you havent heard from me Im sorry but know I am readying them all. Originally I was not going to opt for treatment that the Dr’s offered for my stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer due to I knew what it would do to me having seen it with the many others in my family I lost to cancer.

I wanted to spend as much time with my son as possible in a way we could both be happy. I didnt get his oppion when I made that decision and it wasnt fair to him. So when I asked him what he wanted he informed me he wants me to fight and do what it takes. So I am.

I dont have insurance so my family is going to be helping me with this. I know you all came out in mass to support me and I am asking eve one more time to do it again. July the 11th at 20:00 hrs UTC I will be back in Tunudan at the sun. I am asking for all who missed showing up to my birthday fleet and those who made it please come back one more time for a 1v1 all out war on the 11th of July. That in a little less then 2 weeks.

I will not be in a capital for this fleet due to I used all my isk and capitals for the last fleet and now dont have the means to really do much or afford anything in EVE.

So I will be bringing my few sub capitals I have left to end My EVE carrier then. If the treatments go well hopefully you will see Chappy78 CHapman fly in EVE once again after I am better but I am getting to where I cant play for long and have decided to lay Chappy78 Chapman to rest in peace on my dad’s birthday who passed in 2005 from cancer on his birthday. Thank you in advance for your support. I will be checkling in periodicly with TalkingInStation’s stream and Ashterothi as well CCP’s streams to keep in touch with EVE.

Love you EVE Online and God Bless.

Fleet comp is anything you can fly. No drones, No Missles, No EWAR. Id Like to beable to try and target someone this time.

Any questions or comments contact me on discord Chappy Okaski#2369. If anyone has a certain ship they would like to donate for me to fly for this please contact me on discord. If I have the skills for it I’ll fly it. Also this time please no spamming local I’d like to be able to communicate with everyone because this will be the last fight Chappy78 Chapman will ever be in and I want everyone to get in on the kill mail so I can make the kill mail on zkillboard my computer background for my memory of this and my son’s when he takes my computer with him.

Also I want to brake some EVE records this time rather it be the biggest fight ever or the longest kill mail ever. so tell everyone. please.

Live long and prosper, Chappy.

27 Likes

shared once again to the FB group.

3 Likes

Spectre Will Be There.

8 Likes

EVE University will be there!

7 Likes

As long as you fight, we will fight as well brother! And as long as we fight, I pray you will as well.
We will be there. In force, guns at the ready. Return when you are ready, We will be here.

7 Likes

Me and all my friends will be there. We’re here for you, many hopes that everything goes alright. o7

4 Likes

thank you guys. might not be in as big a ship but ill find a way to be there even if its in a starter ship

5 Likes

Whatever happens the legacy of your Son that will follow in your footsteps will be that of a wiser person. You did the right thing giving him that choice. It will benefit him in the long road. May you find the strength.x

3 Likes

regardless what ship you’re in… fun will be had, and im sure there’s some that will donate some ships to you, to keep having fun as long as you can.

4 Likes

A Band Apart and Stay Frosty will be there and I’ll move hell and earth to be there in person this time.

3 Likes

I will happily pay for a couple capitals for you to fly and have blown up for this. Just let me know how much ISK you need.

■■■■ Cancer, and I hope you kick its ass

7 Likes

If you write me an ingame mail with what you can fly I will gladly give you a capital ship for this.

Will fully fit and move it to Tunudan for you, if you have a preferred fit you can include that in the ingame mail as well.

5 Likes

If you can help supply capitals I would love to fly them again. I can fly any of the dreadnoughts and carriers. Unfortunately I’ve got most of the skills for the Titan except the Titan skill it self but still have to train the doomsday weapons skills and a few others for the races ran out of ink and skill injectors for them. So no titains unfortunately. Any would be appreciated or none it’s up to you. If you do I’ll need help getting them to Tunudan as well

1 Like

Links to go fund mes gonna get you shut down on official forum

Hiiiiiii. Until I hear otherwise, that link is staying right where it is. No need to report it; I’ve seen it, trust me.

5 Likes

Thank you ISD Dorrim Barstoriode. I will remove it if need be. I dont want to offend anyone or cause trouble. Tribal Trogdor I apologize if it upsets you. ISD Dorim Barstoriode let me know as soon as possible by my discord and Ill remove the link right then.

1 Like

ISD don’t really do Discord. I’ll let you know via forum message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok ill try my best to check it as much as possible so i can take it down as soon as you ask. I just dont want to lose the post. I really want to share my last day on EVE with this character before i start treatment. I want my newly found friends and family with me.

2 Likes

The worst that will happen is the link gets removed. I’m not inclined to close your thread; you need as many positive vibes as possible.

4 Likes

once again thank you. and again CCP employees EVE players show how much we stand together as friends and family. This game never ceases to amaze me.

3 Likes