Chappy's F Cancer fundraiser Fleet

but to be fare and obey the rules I am gonna remove the link to it.

2 Likes

No need. Going by my position, you are perfectly fine to leave it right where it is. I’ve passed it to Community Team for clarification, but they will most likely say the same thing I will.

3 Likes

just in case i removed it. if they ok it just let me know and ill put it back in. Untill then if anyone needs the link just contact me via discord or in game chat and I will give it too you.

3 Likes

You can provide enough info to find you on gofundme - just don’t put the actual link in there if you feel uncomfortable about it.

1 Like

Thanks Xeux. I went to go fund me and searched to verify and it is found when you search Chappy78 Chapman’s Cancer Fund. so that way no need for a link.

2 Likes

also anyone who sees this fleet post tell everyone you know and tweet it spread the word. I really want us to fly together one last time.

im so use to helping others and hate the fact that now I have to ask for something but I know everyone needs help at some point. I am not worried about the money. My family will help with that. But they cant help me with spending time with all the new friends Ive made this week so I do want and need help spending my last day in eve with you all. So please guys. Tell your Corps, Alliances, and everyone you meet in local in game about this.

2 Likes

Brave will do everything it can to be there for you Chappy.
See you on grid 7o

2 Likes

Thank you Alexis. I know everyone is in a war or will be but hopefully we can hold off for one day for this.

1 Like

I hope so too.

1 Like

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode This is the one time I’m not going to rant about a wall of text, but would you mind replacing this pile of letters with the below, for the sake of slightly improved readability? I did not add punctuation or reword anything, just putting a tiny bit of structure into it.

Hello everyone it’s me again. Yes Chappy78 Chapman.

As most of you heard my Birthday bash was an amazing event and Im still trying to read all the happy birthdays and well wishes sent and I you havent heard from me Im sorry but know I am readying them all. Originally I was not going to opt for treatment that the Dr’s offered for my stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer due to I knew what it would do to me having seen it with the many others in my family I lost to cancer.

I wanted to spend as much time with my son as possible in a way we could both be happy. I didnt get his oppion when I made that decision and it wasnt fair to him. So when I asked him what he wanted he informed me he wants me to fight and do what it takes. So I am.

I dont have insurance so my family is going to be helping me with this. I know you all came out in mass to support me and I am asking eve one more time to do it again. July the 11th at 20:00 hrs UTC I will be back in Tunudan at the sun. I am asking for all who missed showing up to my birthday fleet and those who made it please come back one more time for a 1v1 all out war on the 11th of July. That in a little less then 2 weeks.

Anyone who wants to donate towards helping me fight this cancer my go fund me is under Chappy78 Chapman’s Cancer Fund. I set it for $1000 US more will be needed but if I can raise at least this it will help. I will not be in a capital for this fleet due to I used all my isk and capitals for the last fleet and now dont have the means to really do much or afford anything in EVE.

So I will be bringing my few sub capitals I have left to end My EVE carrier then. If the treatments go well hopefully you will see Chappy78 CHapman fly in EVE once again after I am better but I am getting to where I cant play for long and have decided to lay Chappy78 Chapman to rest in peace on my dad’s birthday who passed in 2005 from cancer on his birthday. Thank you in advance for your support. I will be checkling in periodicly with TalkingInStation’s stream and Ashterothi as well CCP’s streams to keep in touch with EVE.

Love you EVE Online and God Bless.

Fleet comp is anything you can fly. No drones, No Missles, No EWAR. Id Like to beable to try and target someone this time.

Any questions or comments contact me on discord Chappy Okaski#2369. If anyone has a certain ship they would like to donate for me to fly for this please contact me on discord. If I have the skills for it I’ll fly it. Also this time please no spamming local I’d like to be able to communicate with everyone because this will be the last fight Chappy78 Chapman will ever be in and I want everyone to get in on the kill mail so I can make the kill mail on zkillboard my computer background for my memory of this and my son’s when he takes my computer with him.

Also I want to brake some EVE records this time rather it be the biggest fight ever or the longest kill mail ever. so tell everyone. please.

Live long and prosper, Chappy.

2 Likes

thank you for this it does make it easier to read.

2 Likes

I wanted to make a donation but i cant get the card to work.

Best wishes and stay strong

thank you any way. still hope to see you there regardless

Trying to be there! Heard of the Bday Bash a bit too late unfortunately…Can’t CCP just give this man ALL LVL 5 for this one day and sit him in a Titan or something… ?

3 Likes

its not how the game works lol. Unfortunately i am having to do somethnig I tried to prevent in my last fleet and that was take help from Eve. I wanted my story and my birthday to be a celebration of Eve online and not a means to get something out of it. But my son has asked me to fight this and to do it I need help. I cant do it on my own like I want. Even if the developers offered that is way to much and I will not except it. It goes against what I consider to be the key value of Eve. We as the players make the game they observe and sometimes enter act with us. If they did that for me it makes them open to have to do it again. Its not fair to the compay or the other players in the game. Its one thing for us as players to help each other. Its not for them to do it. If I cant do it the right way by time or injector then I wont fly it. Please do not ask for them to go down this road. I appreciate the sentiment whole heatedly but Its not right or fair for us all.

1 Like

Just so that all know my feeling. The only help I will except fron CCP or the developers is their help to get the word out there about the fleet and their willingness to Join us in Battle. I would how ever not turn down a fair chance to earn a Kill Mail of a developer lol. So I do hope they can join us lol.

2 Likes

Yea, i feel your point man, very humble of course. But ■■■■ the “rules”, it’s your last time. I know EVE is a “harsh, ruthless place”…but maybe sometimes there can be some love if you know what i mean. I was not talkin about “getting stuff free out of sentiment” , rather about “helping someone to leave with a big big blast” or something. So who knows, maybe some dev comes around like you said, would be awesome too :smiley: anyways it will be a big event i guess! greetings and respect, Tul

1 Like

I see your point as well. Me learning to ask for help is a new thing lol. I have to learn to except it

Is there any way you can prove you got cancer, don’t want to ruin it for you Chappy its just that these go fund me scams happened before.

Maybe there is a way ISD or CCP can confirm for you…

2 Likes