Chappy's Birthday Bash

Let’s do it o7

1 Like

Posted @everyone to EVE University! I’ll try and herd some newbros along!
<3

3 Likes

Wish i could make it, but it starts at 2 PM in the morning for me, Good luck, hope you have a great bit of fun blowing tsuff up

I’ll be there, Informed my high sec Industrial corp that I’ll SRP their ships for this bash, F Cancer

They put in a fleet fight notification yesterday so should be all good!

6 Likes

Guys make sure everyone has a frig with fireworks so we make a fireworks parade in the end.

1 Like

Nice notes man

07 we will be there!

This was shared with my corp as well. Wish I could be there … have fun blowing stuff up. F Cancer!

~Bela

Salut chappy! Sadly to late for EU TZ. :frowning:
Enjoy ur day buddy, stay strong, and ■■■■ cancer!

Support from Germany to u and ur family

1 Like

Hi Chappy,
Burning Hawk Enterprises will be there. ■■■■ cancer.

1 Like

Sadly, I won’t be able to attend what is sure to be a glorious party, but I’d like to wish you a spectacular birthday man :smiley: All the best, and fly safe o7 :cake:

Edit: I wouldn’t mind watching uploads from the streamers you mentioned, who have you talked to so far?

We will be there with as many people as we can o7

Black Wolfs will be represented. WWC we are honored to participate!

Just got the pings for this fleet… To bad it is to late for EU.
Hope you have an epic fight and happy birthday!

F cancer!

o7

Shared the Fleet pings on my Corp as well, its super late and I wont be able to make it but some Public Enemies CO members hopefully will try and be there. Wish you the best o7

FRAT will be there…

Goonswarm Federation and the Imperium will be attending. Cancer can suck my left one.

3 Likes

i will genuinely make an effort to be there

I would like to propose a temporary cease fire between waring factions. this way we can have maximum number of people attending the fleet.

I have a feeling this fleet will operate under NPSI rules, but would be awesome just to have people in the community putting another member first, rather than taking lucky pot shots at war targets, because of reasons.

1 Like

INIT will be there <3

1 Like