i m looking for alliance in Null sec ,
my corp has old and new players, and we keep growing,
we can fly supers and titans rorqs
we want to grow more, we have good space possibility and good fleets to join
show me some good options and i will contact u in game with mail

1 Like

Bokbok @Sophia_Breau,

What’s the corp? It’s hard to tell bc of your lat

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Free range chikuns ORGNC.

I runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, just ask for me, niv (CEO). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

You should consider Federation Uprising. We’re a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’ve got daily PVP content for alliance/coalition in all timezones, and we’re always looking for more titan/super pilots. We do Rorq mining as well. We don’t have any fleet participation requirements either, our dudes join fleets because they like to, not because they have to.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

sry i dont join scammer

1 Like

I know nivlac, our alliances have worked together in the past. He and his group are legitimate.

well i have bad experience with fweddit

they are real scammers

1 Like

You should look at VINDICTIVE. We are a young Nullsec PvP alliance base in Detorid as part of the WinterCo coalition. We have fleets going out 24/7 on alliance/coalition level.

We are always looking for more Titan, Super, and Rorq pilots to join us in our shenanigans. We don’t require a certain amount of participation in fleets because our guys get in them without hesitation.

If you want to talk just reach out to me in game or on Discord(Justin Starr STARR#8251)

2 Likes

? Are you sure you’re not confusing us with dreddit, The test alliance? We don’t do recruitment scams

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Love you too <3

1 Like

Dreddit doesn’t recruit scam. It’s against our rules

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.