Character has been SOLD

As stated in the title I am looking to sell my character Hel Nyx who has 5.562 Million Skill points and can fly the Obelisk freighter. The character also has cybernetics 5 and a full +5 training clone set.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Hel_Nyx

Currently located in Jita 4-4
Current Implants:
Slot 1: Ocular Filter Improved
Slot 2: Memory Augmentation Improved
Slot 3: Neural Boost Improved
Slot 4: Cybernetic Sub processor Improved
Slot 5: Social Adaptation Chip Improved

No kill rights
positive wallet
In NPC corp
No jump clones
I will pay the transfer fee as stated by CCP and all CCP rules apply

Buyout - 4.5 Billion ISK

4.2B offer

Retracted

@Mj11jM_Hegirin I accept your offer of 4.2 Billion ISK please sent ISK and account information

Isk and account info sent from ‘Vandermark’ in game

Isk and account info received will begin character transfer and post here in a few min when it has been initiated

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Hel Nyx

Will be completed after: 1/1/2019 12:35:30 PM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

Thank you and I hope that you enjoy the character. Happy new year

Another player is transferring the character Hel Nyx to your account named ***********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Confirming, thank you very much. Happy new year to you as well!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.