Chroma Corp | LGBTQIA+ , female-identifying and Leftist players

Please contact Ictali Batzki in-game about this corporation.
Original poster is no longer in the corp.

5 Likes

Can I get into your Discord?

1 Like

Hey there your corp sounds great! I am a trans women very green to Eve and am looking for some fun people to do stuff with or even just socialize while playing. I am located in Australia but work from home so I have some freedom on when I can be active.

I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hello Charybdis Euphoria o/

Our public in-game channel is “Chroma Corp Public”.

In-game pilots to contact are “Chebri”, “Ictali Batzki” or “Miner Mackinneth”.

o7

1 Like

Chroma Corp is still accepting pilots interested in flying in an inclusive, diverse, LGBTQ+ group of helpful folks. Stop by the in-game channel, Chroma Corp Public, and say “hello”!

<3<3<3s to this group. Very friendly folks :).

1 Like

Chroma Corp is still accepting pilots. Recent group adventures include wormhole ratting, flying through Pochven to earn positive standings with both EDENCOM and Triglavians, combat anomaly escalations, looking for pvp opportunities, and more.

If you believe in inclusion, this might be the corp for you. Visit us in the in-game channel [Chroma Corp Public].

Fly safe or…fly it like you stole it. :wink:

Great group for new players that are looking for a friendly bunch to learn the ropes with.

1 Like

New player looking for a cool group to learn the ropes and have fun in EvE, I am from Costa Rica and am in need of an active corp to bond, have fun and grow in the game. So far have had bad luck with elitist players and folks making fun of where I am from or my lack of experience. Would love to get in touch with you to have a chat about how to join. Do you have a Discord server? Thanks much!

1 Like

We do have discord! I’ll see if I can get a recruiter to reach out to you.

1 Like

Hello Lucius!

I’ve sent you a mail in-game with information on how to contact us via Discord and in-game.

I’m sorry you’ve had unpleasant experiences so far with other groups. Toxic gaming culture is unnecessary. Once we get to chat more, we can visit and see if Chroma Corp meets your expectations.

In the meantime, take care and fly safe. o7

1 Like

We’re still recruiting newbies and pros alike! :rocket:

1 Like

Looking to sign on. I will contact in-game.

1 Like

Chroma Corp has joined Be Nice Inc in the alliance Prismatic Legion!
We’re happy to fly under the same, beautiful logo.
I look forward to many more adventures with the wonderful Be Nice Inc pilots. Good times ahead!

Chroma Corp is still accepting new pilots. Let’s create new adventures!

Chroma Corp’s new CEO is Ictali Batzki. Ictali has been a director of the corp since July of 2021 and has been incredibly helpful organizing events, setting up and maintaining Discord, helping new members of the corp, managing industry for the corp and so much more.

Congratulations, Ictali!

1 Like

Chroma Corp is still recruiting. Come fly with fun, inclusive pilots. Reach out to Ictali Batzki or Tygerjuggler for more info.

ESI checks are required.

What does that mean or entail? been away from the game for a while

And is this corp still active? went to the pub channel and it was empty